Treasures To Never Be Claimed 32

Lorna walked out of the manor with Ciel and Sebastian with Anabeth behind them. Lorna looked down at Anabeth. "Do you know where he will strike next?" She shook her head. "Maybe if you use yourself as bait ma'am." Lorna sighed looking ahead. "I suppose-" Sebastian glared at her cutting her off instantly. "No. Absolutely not." Ciel sighed. "Sorry to break it to you Sebastian, but right now. We don't really have a choice. Anabeth. Where do you suggest we go for this bait?" She hummed in thought before pointing at a large tower. "Go hide in there. If you're alone Mrs. Lorna I'm sure he'll catch you." She nodded. "Alright." Sebastian was fuming with anger not liking the plan but didn't have anymore say in the matter.

Lorna climbed up in the tower a ways up in it before moving towards a window to outside. She looked back at Anabeth about to ask a question when she heard the window open. She was glad when she knew Sebastian and Ciel had stayed a bit far behind and that they were a floor down. She turned towards the demon and scowled. He smirked at her. "There you are Lorna dear. I told you we would be seeing each other soon again. Have you decided to give yourself up?" His smirk fell when his eyes fell on Anabeth. "I see you found this brat." Anabeth glared up at her brother. "Hey! I'm not a brat!" He sighed and shook his head. "Well Lorna?" Her scowl deepened. "You're the one who has been starting the fires around here haven't you?" He rose a brow at her. "Doing the dirty work for your brother? Has this brat told you about that?" She instantly glared at him moving in his way of sight of Anabeth. It doesn't matter if she has or hasn't your reign of terror ends here Victor." He sighed shaking his head and threw his coat off spreading his wings. "I suppose you aren't going to make this easy after all. I suppose I'll have to take you by force then." She took a step back and threw her hand out. "Go Anabeth. Get out of here." Anabeth gave her a worried look. "What about you?" "I'll be fine. Just go." Anabeth didn't wait for an argument and quickly left running to the next floor down where Ciel and Sebastian were waiting. "Very unusual for her to be so compliant. You really are something Lorna. You certainly are a prize. I will have great pleasure in taking you." He began walking towards her his nails growling longer into sharp claws. She got into a fighting stance and he began charging at her. She jumped to the side dodging a swipe of his claws. However didn't expect the slice of the wind that cut into her arm. "He chuckled standing tall as she touched the wound on the side of her arm. "Careful now. We wouldn't want to loose too much of that precious blood now would we? Otherwise it would only make your soul useful." She huffed and ran at him pulling a knife out from under her skirt. He whistled smirking. Kitten has claws. What else are you hiding?" He dodged her strikes swiftly as she swung her knife at him. He jumped back out of arms reach and sighed. "I suppose we'll have to take this a scale higher. I'm sorry Lorna dear." He lit his claws on fire and charged at her. His wings lighting with flame as he glided through the air. She jumped out the way as he reached for her. He made a quick turn and swiped his other hand at her slicking across her chest. She hissed in pain taking a few steps back but her slow movements got her caught as he quickly grabbed her by the throat. She cringed in pain as his burning claws dug into her neck while burning it. She clawed at his wrist trying to pry it away before kicking the back of her heel causing a blade to fly forward from under her shoe. She threw her foot forward and let the blade under her shoe at the front dig into his leg. He hissed in pain dropping her backing away from her with a small limp. "Dam you!" She huffed at him rubbing her throat. She took a small knife out of her hair and looked at the light hanging off the ceiling above him throwing the knife above him. He smirked at her. "Ha! You expect that aim to have hit me?!" She smirked at him. "No, It wasn't meant for you." He looked up and jumped out of the way as the chandelier with candles lit with flame fell. He glared at her and began walking towards her. He grabbed the front of her dress and grabbed her knife that was laying near her. "I suppose you need more of a handicap than what I've given you don't you? I think I'll start with your legs." He stabbed the knife into her thigh of her right leg causing her to cry out in pain. He brought the knife back up and stabbed her left two more times making one of them in the calf of her leg. before going for a strike in her left leg. The tower was lit with flame from the fallen chandelier as Victor was stabbing Lorna.