A Trip Of Horror 30

Lorna sat on the bed as Sebastian finished unpacking in their room. "Now why can't I even bathe on my own?" He scowled at her. "Because you managed to slip in the carriage. Lorna You're a walking disaster already. I don't need you getting any more hurt. Stay put." She huffed folding her arms under her chest. Sebastian left the room and she sighed rolling her eyes. "This is irritating. I'll show him a walking disaster." She pushed herself off the bed as best she could putting most her weight on one foot as she walked to a dresser. She grabbed the edge of the dresser just as the door flew open. She jumped startled and scowled at Sebastian. He shut the door looking around. She rose a brow at him. "What? Did you forget something?" He chuckled as he walked towards her. "Only you." She frowned taking a step back but put pressure on the wrong foot and flinched falling back. Arms wrapped around her waist and she looked at him with worry. "Something isn't right about you. Are you sure you're alright?" He leaned down kissing her neck. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She scowled at him. "What about my brother? Is he alright?" Sebastian moved back to look her in the eyes. "Yes, everything is fine." She frowned and he placed his lips on hers. The kiss didn't quite feel right to her but she still went along with it. He walked her back towards the bed where he laid her down with her legs from the knees down hung off the bed. He ran his hands up her sides and groped her breasts. She broke the kiss leaning her head to the side a bit as she grabbed his wrists. "Wait a minute Sebastian. I don't think now is the best time." He nibbled on her neck moving up to her ear. "Oh I think now is the perfect time." She tried to push his wrists away and slid her hands up to his shoulders trying to shove at his shoulders. "No. I said wait a minute! Stop!" He slid his hands down to the edges of her corset where he tore it in half from the front. "Hey! I liked that one!" He moved more over her. "We can always get you another one." She pouted at him. He grabbed the sides of her skirt pulling it up. "No! Now wait a minute! It's too early for this!" He chuckled looking her in the eyes. "It's never to early my dear." She glared at him. "I said stop it!" The room door flew open and an angered Sebastian ran in. His eyes widened at the sight before him. He charged at his look alike and tackled him to the floor off his wife where he began beating the fake. The fake placed his hand on Sebastian's chest and Sebastian flew back a bit just enough to be pushed off of the fake. The fake took this chance to escape and disappeared. Sebastian rushed to his feet and ran to Lorna's side. "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you at all did he?" She looked up at him with a dazed look as she tried to comprehend everything that just happened. Sebastian slowly moved his hand to her cheek as not to startle her but she instantly threw her arms around him as a few tears slid down her face. Sebastian frowned and wrapped his arms tightly around her leaning down a bit. He laid on the bed with her letting her roll onto his chest where she buried her face into his chest and cried softly. He rubbed her back and she held his shirt in her hands tightly. "What is going on Sebastian?" He frowned looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know. Who ever that was. It certainly wasn't human, and we can rule out it having any other target." She calmed her crying and moved herself up to look into his eyes. "He's good at mimicking Sebastian. How am I to tell you two apart?" Sebastian placed his hand on her cheek. "You know I would never force myself on you. I don't know his intentions, but I do know that your desires and needs come first." She giggled softly leaning forward to give his cheek a kiss. "Thank you Sebastian." He moved her face towards him moving her into a soft kiss. "Anything for you." He rolled her onto the bed and got back onto his feet. "I have more work to do with the young master. I came as soon as I heard your shouting." She frowned looking away. "I'm sorry Sebastian." He leaned down giving her collar bone a soft kiss. "Don't be. You're safety is just as important as this case." She sighed and sat up as he moved back. "Alright, go back to my brother. I'm sure he's waiting for you." He nodded and left the room. Lorna sighed and frowned at the floor. "You know. That husband of yours is quite the bother." Lorna jumped in fright at the new voice and quickly turned towards the window where a man dressed in a suite with a trench coat on sat. She swallowed her fear and brought up her courage to speak. "Who are you?" He chuckled leaning forward a bit as he sat with one leg thrown over the other and his hands on the widow seal. "I'm sure you know who I am." Lorna gasped lightly. "You're that shape shifter." He chuckled sitting up straight folding his arms across his chest with a smirk. "Bingo." She scowled at him. "What do you want with me?" He chuckled once more. "Oh dear Lorna. Only your soul will clench my thirst. If not your soul then your life itself will bring me nourishment. You will bring me great prosperity just by giving yourself to me over and over again. Does your husband even realize the greatness he has within his grasp?" Lorna looked at him with confusion. "What are you talking about?" He jumped out of the window seal and walked over to her. He leaned down placing his index finger under her chin lifting it up to look him in the eyes. Scarlet eyes meeting each other. "Lorna dear. Your vampiristic side has much more to it than what you think it does. A vampire's blood is a precious thing. It's even more precious when mixed with a demons. You my dear are as sweet as fruit. Of course. Not to eat, but to drink from. To take over and over again is the greatest pleasure by your kind." She glared at him and smacked his hand away. "I get it. However, I already have given myself to a demon." He sighed standing tall folding his arms across his chest. "Yes, that is quite the bother isn't it? You're children are useless as well. They're the spawn of two demons and a half vampire. Unfortunately, the demon blood runs too thickly through their veins there is no room for the vampire blood. So that leaves you. Now come with me Lorna. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be." She moved herself back a bit further onto the bed. "No. Why would I go with you? What are you anyway?" He sighed shaking his head. "Of course you would be stubborn. I am but a half snake half bat demon." She jumped to her feet forgetting about her injured ankle and fell to the side in pain. He grabbed her arm to stop her fall and she shoved him away falling back. He sighed moving back towards the window. "I see. So I suppose this is going to be harder than it needs to be. Alright then. Well for a start you can call me Victor my dear. We'll be seeing each other again I can assure you." He jumped backwards out of the window disappearing and her room door opened. "Lorna? What are you doing on the floor?" She looked back at Ciel and smiled at him. "Sorry Ciel. I fell when I was trying to get around." Sebastian scowled as he caught the sent of another demon in the room. Ciel sighed. "Do be careful. Come on Lorna. We need to head into town to do some investigating." Lorna nodded and tried to get off the floor. Sebastian rushed to her side and grabbed her arm wrapping his other arm around her to help her up.