Sweet Trips 44

They finished their final song and Ciel was happy it was finally over. Within the next day Lorna and Sebastian went out and performed as requested.

When the two came back Lorna was very much tired. She rested for the night and was awoken by Malakai jumping onto the bed. Lorna's eyes widened and she instantly sat up catching Malakai before he could fall off. "Malakai? What are you doing in here?" He giggled swinging his arms around. "Come on mama! Let's go play!" She sighed softly until she looked down at Mariam who was also trying to climb onto the bed. She set Malakai on her lap bending over picking up Mariam to join them in the bed. She felt movement next to her and looked over seeing Sebastian waking up. "Lorna? What's going on?" She sighed holding her children. "It's nothing. Go back to sleep." He didn't listen and sat up. He rose a brow at their two children in her lap. Mariam squirmed around in her hold and she let her go. Their daughter crawled over to Sebastian sitting in his lap. She sighed once more and looked down at Malakai. "How about this Kai? I'll take you and your sister into town and get some sweets?" Malakai's face lit up and he nodded. She set him back down onto the floor and he bolted to the door. He stopped at the door though and turned towards his sister. "Come one Ria!" Mariam squealed in joy and moved her way off the bed. Lorna flinched letting out a small cry of pain as Mariam pressed on her leg wrong. Sebastian reached over quickly helping Mariam off the bed. They watched their children run out of the room and Lorna sighed. "I suppose I'll have to get up now." He chuckled at her and she threw the blankets off getting up. Sebastian watched her hungrily as she stretched. He climbed out of bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "The children can wait. Come back to bed for a bit." She scowled at him over her shoulder. "No. We both have things to do." She smacked his hands away and left getting dressed.

Lorna met with her children at the door leaving with them. Sebastian wasn't too happy he didn't get to go with her as she wouldn't let him, but was a little glad Joker and Doll went along.

Lorna looked around the town as they wandered the streets of London. Malakai ran over to the bakery and Lorna chased after him with Joker carrying Mariam following her with Doll. Lorna panted lightly smiling softly at Malakai. "If you wanted something Kai you should have just said so." He bounced around pointing to a sweet. "Mama! Can I have!?" She giggled softly and nodded turning to the others. "Is there anything you all would like?" Mariam squealed bouncing around shouting she wanted a pastry. The baker walked up to them. "Is there anything I can get you all?" She nodded requesting the various sweets they all wanted. Handing them to her she gave the baker a thank you paying him she left with her children. They wandered the town eating their sweets and Lorna looked over seeing a woman being assaulted in the ally. She scowled stopping. "You all stay here. Joker, Doll. Watch over Mariam and Malakai." They looked at her confused but nodded. She walked into the alleyway and punched the man assaulting the woman. He stumble back a bit holding his cheek glaring at her. She told the girl to get away from the area as she kept her eyes on the woman's attacker. The woman ran off and Lorna stood before the male with a glare. He just chuckled smirking at her. "Well. If it isn't the Lady Phantomhive. What an honor this is. It's unfortunate you got yourself in a bad situation." Her glare deepened. "I'm afraid it is you who has gotten in the bad situation sir." He shook his head chuckling as seven other men walked out of the shadows. She got into a fighting stance but her eyes widened as she heard Malakai calling for her getting closer. The man smirked looking back at Malakai. "Oh? A child?" He snapped his fingers and three of the men dashed over to get Malakai. She jumped in the way fighting them off with a bit of difficulty. She looked back at Malakai holding onto a pipe one of the men had swung at her that she was now holding trying to push away in the man's hold. "Malakai! Get out of here!" He looked at her with worry but did as told. She was thrown to the side and hissed in pain. Four of the men walked up to her grabbing her and pulled her up holding onto her so she couldn't run. The leader pulled out a gun aiming it at her. One of the men were taken out by a flying knife and their attention instantly went to Joker and Doll as they entered the alley. The leader grabbed Lorna's arm placing the gun to her temple. "Get any closer and I shoot!" She looked at her children pleadingly and the two eldest looked at her with worry. "Mother Lorna." She shook her head. "Go Joker. Take them with you." Joker frowned but found that they were out numbered. He turned around running off with the other three. She sighed and the man moved the gun to her thigh. "You're coming with us." She sent a glare at him. "I'm not going anywhere." He smirked firing the gun. She let out a small cry of pain going slightly limp in his hold. He fired two more times out of spite hitting her in her other leg and side. He froze as his men began dropping left and right around him. He pointed the gun at the figure walking out of the shadows with a scythe in his hand. "Don't come any closer or I shoot!" Tears weld in her eyes a bit. "Adrian, please." Adrian frowned at her. "Now now Lorna. You know I won't let anything happen to you." She nodded slowly and the man began to shake in fear as Adrian walked closer and closer. The man fired off his last three rounds before pointing the gun at her head. He was too late to make any threats or do any more as he was cut down. Undertaker caught Lorna as she fell from the man's grasp. He made his scythe disappear before lifting her in his arms. "We should get you home." She nodded and he took off.