Fallen Blood 35

Lorna scowled at everyone as she held Ciel close to her. Sebastian made sure to stay close to her as they stood at the top of the stair case. She sighed shaking her head. "Here Sebastian. You can hold him." The two boys looked at her confused. "What's the matter Lorna?" She frowned and answered Ciel. "I don't have a good feeling about this. Sebastian will be able to protect you better than I anyway." Corpses broke through the glass all around them and Ronald held Grell back from trying to kill Druitt. Sebastian took out a few corpses that were trying to go at them. Lorna pretty much ignored everything Druitt said too occupied with the corpses. She heard the Phoenix chant beginning to be said by everyone and decided not to participate finding it absolutely ridiculous. Druitt not realizing she didn't participate tried to turn on the machine next to him. Everyone looked at the machine in shock as it stated up and died. Druitt looked at it's creator in anger. "Why isn't this working?" Grell jumped off the balcony of the second story and ran at Druitt. Lorna's eyes widened as a wooden staff was thrown in front of Grell's chainsaw to prevent him from hurting Druitt. Lorna bit her lip in worry knowing exactly what was to become of the situation. And knew it was nothing good.

Druitt ran off and Undertaker looked around at everyone. Ciel asked why Undertaker was doing what he had done as the doctor Druitt had pointed out ran over to Undertaker and asked him why he tricked him. Lorna drowned out the rest of the conversation lost in her own thoughts. It wasn't until Grell ran at Undertaker first swinging his chainsaw at Undertaker she decided to step in. She managed to kick him in the face sending him flying and quickly slid around Undertaker grabbing Sebastian's ankle and threw him across the room as he had also moved to attack Undertaker. Everyone looked at her in shock not believing what had just transpired. Ciel decided to speak up first. "Lorna? What are you doing?!" She gave him a scowl. "I'm sorry Ciel. I cannot allow anyone here to harm Adrian. I owe much to him." Undertaker looked down at her seriously. "I would be careful Lorna. You don't have much more time." She frowned bowing her head. "Yes, I know." Ciel glared at Undertaker. "What are you talking about?" Undertaker moved behind Lorna placing his hand on her shoulder. "Well, thanks to your dear butler who has placed a seal on Lorna here. She won't be moving for too much longer." Ciel gripped his hands into fists. "Then release it." Undertaker sighed shaking his head. "Unfortunately I cannot do that with this one." Grell ran at them and Undertaker moved Lorna out of the way. "Try to take it easy Lorna." She frowned at him. "alright." She followed undertaker as he danced around using the wooden planks as his weapons. She would kick and throw anyone who got close from behind. Her vision began blurring just as they had been in med flight with everyone going at each other. Undertaker quickly noticed her weakened state and grabbed her wrist hitting Grell who was in front of him and turned swinging a plank at Sebastian and Ronald who had gone at Lorna as he pulled her to his chest. Undertaker jumped a few times back looking down at Lorna who gripped weakly at his arm. "Hang in there Lorna." She nodded and shook her head trying to regain her strength. Sebastian looked at her with worry. "Back out of this fight Lorna! You can't handle this!" She glared at Sebastian standing firmly in front of Undertaker. "I will not back down until you three give up." Sebastian frowned at her. Grell and Ronald ran at the two and Undertaker moved her behind him grabbing a plank. The one snapped and he danced around the room using more of his planks. Grell looked at the planks in confusion. Undertaker blocked Ronald and Grell at the same time in front of Lorna and the two couldn't comprehend why the plank wasn't breaking. "Why won't this break! There should be nothing a death scythe can't break!" Undertaker smirked at them. "Is that so?" The room emitted a green glow and Lorna grabbed the back of his coat as the plank turned into a scythe. "Lorna, I need you to stay behind me now." She let go of his coat taking a few steps back. "Alright." She watched Undertaker swing his scythe causing mass destruction. She ran up behind Undertaker kicking away the tables Sebastian was throwing. Undertaker decided to get in front of her and break them with his scythe. "You can't hit me with useless tables. Why even try?" Sebastian scowled at him. "So I could get closer. that's why." Sebastian disappeared from sight appearing in front of Undertaker. Undertaker dodged Sebastian's attack and smirked. "Is that so?" Undertaker disappeared and appeared behind Ciel grabbing the front of his shirt lifting him up. "I can finally make that fitted coffin for you young ear." Lorna's eyes widened. and she threw her hand up. "Adrian no!" She ran as fast as she could, Sebastian being faster. She quickly disappeared as well acting on impulse. Undertaker tossed Ciel off the railing and Sebastian went after him. Acting on instinct Lorna threw herself in front of the two. Undertaker's eyes widened as his scythe impaled her in the chest. He pulled the blade out of her chest as Sebastian rolled on the floor with Ciel in his arms. Undertaker dropped to his knees catching Lorna as she fell back and had a look of panic. "Lorna! Stay with me Lorna." She looked up at him with a haze and placed her hand on his that was on her shoulder weakly. "I'm sorry Adrian. I am deeply sorry. Please, leave Ciel out of any of this." She went limp in his arm but was still faintly conscious. He shook her shoulders in a panic. "Lorna! Lorna wake up!" He put his scythe down grabbing both of her shoulders in a tight grip. "Lorna!" He bowed his head and picked her up into one arm grabbing his scythe with the other. "I suppose we shall have to continue this without her." He jumped down in front of Sebastian and Ciel and the two frowned at Lorna. The ship began tilting and Sebastian and Undertaker had to preposition their footing to stay put.