Threats 46

Lorna laid on Sebastian with their legs laced together and her hand on his chest. She closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the faint warmth from Sebastian under her. She sighed softly and grabbed the blankets that were covering their waist pulling them up over them. She slowly slid off of him trying not to wake him.

Lorna walked around the bed and walked up to their window placing a hand on the glass as she looked up at the moon. She sighed softly bowing her head. "When are you going to just give in and accept the fact Malakai and I won't let you leave?" She looked over at Sebastian not surprised he was awake. "Sebastian." She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it next to him. He pulled the covers off of him as he held himself up on his elbow looking up at her. She just looked down at her hands in her lap. "I am to be bound to you for eternity when I give my self to you completely." He nodded. "You are." She nodded. "Please Sebastian, I just want to spend some time out there for a while before I have to stay by your side for that long." He frowned at her. "As much as I want to believe that excuse and as believable and half true it is in your mind. I know you're still pushing down on yourself because of what happened to your brother." She sighed closing her eyes. "You can't run from everything Lorna." She looked back at him sadly. "I'm not trying to." He moved to sit up and grabbed her arm pulling her onto his lap. "You have three children now Lorna. You can't just run off anymore. Besides, Myron is still out there. He isn't here where we could keep an eye on him anymore." She closed her eyes laying against his chest. "That's why I wanted to take Valcery." He sighed bowing his head resting his forehead on top of her head. "Don't do this Lorna." She placed her hand over his. "Give me two days." He kissed the top of her head. "Alright." She laid down with him drifting off on his chest.

Lorna walked down the hall stopping as Doll ran down the hall with her hands in front of her in a panic. Lorna rose a brow at her. "Doll. What's the matter?" Doll latched onto Lorna looking up at her. "It's Sebastian! He's acting strange! We were just messin' 'round in the big room down there when he came in glarin at us! We thought nothin of it until he grabbed Joker and threw him into the wall. He's causin havoc in there mother Lorna!" Lorna scowled. "I see. I'll handle this." Doll thanked her in tears. Lorna took off running into the library. She scowled as Malakai and Valcery were trying to protect the cowering three with Valerius in his sister's arms. "Sebastian I swear if you touch a single hear on one of my children's heads I will kill you myself." Sebastian turned towards her and she gasped lightly. She took a step back seeing the feral look in his eyes. She had felt there was something wrong with him just with the connection being cut, but she just thought he was doing something with her brother. She looked over at her children and Mayrin keeping where she was as not to set off Sebastian. "Malakai, Valcery. Take everyone to my brother's office and lock yourselves in there right now. Do you understand me?" Malakai nodded understanding the severity of the situation. Valcery Turned around grabbing Joker pulling him onto her back as he couldn't walk. Malakai pulled on his sister's arm pulling her out of the room with Mayrin following them to make sure they were safe. Lorna waited till everyone was safely out of the room before she even spoke. She held her hands out in front of her as she took a small step towards Sebastian. "Sebastian, can you tell me what caused you to be this way? Did you take anything?" He merely just stared at her with a hungry gaze. She gulped and stopped where she was which was still a distance away from him. "Can you speak to me?' He chuckled at her with a smirk. She looked at him with worry. 'What ever he took must have nocked him out and turned him into something else. He's not all here.' She bit her lip in worry and took a step back lowering her arms a bit. He took two steps towards her and her eyes widened. She dared not move afraid of what he would do to her. She looked around her a bit looking for something she could use to defend herself without killing him, but he began walking towards her. She began to panic and walked backwards away from him. He kept a steady walk towards her. She gasped as her heel hit the leg of a chair tripping her. She fell back landing on her butt and hands. Her panic rose as she watched Sebastian get closer to her. As soon as he was right in front of her he bent down and grabbed her arm pulling her up. She calmed a bit now curious. That was, until he grabbed her hips and threw her over his shoulder. She began squirming around and kicked at his chest punching his back trying to get him to let her go. She heard the sound of a door opening and realized he was leaving the room.