Angels And Cults Chapter 12

Lorna walked with her brother and Sebastian down the hill to a room she didn't know why they were going to. When Sebastian opened the door her eyes widened. Lorna growled in anger seeing the white haired man sitting in a chair talking to Tanaka. She stepped forward stomping her foot. "You have three seconds to get the fuck out of my home!" Everyone looked at Lorna with shock and Sebastian wrapped an arm around her waist. "Please excuse my wife. She has not been well as of late." Lorna growled at Sebastian and turned to the side a bit trying to get him to let her go. "Go take her to her room Sebastian." Sebastian didn't hesitate to pull Lorna out of the room as she fought him. He practically carried her to their room before shutting the door behind him. "Please do calm yourself my dear. This isn't good for the child." She fumed clenching her fists. "Your just going to sit back and let that thing run around the estate?! Don't play stupid with me Sebastian! I know you know what he is! Your endangering not only Ciel, but our child as well!" Sebastian sighed. "I have everything under perfect control. Don't worry about our child my dear. I will protect not only you but them as well." She frowned looking down. "Sebastian, I know you're a demon. But even you can only do so much, especially against an angel. I'll do my best to protect our child. You worry about my brother." He frowned nodding. "Very well. I must go assist your brother now. It would be best for you to stay here until I come for you so you don't loose your temper again." She nodded sighing. "Alright. Oh, Sebastian. About your comment earlier." He smirked at her. "Did you like it?" Her face went red. "Well. I. Um." He walked up to her gently grabbing her chin. "You are technically my wife now. We are eternally together." She nodded smiling softly. "I suppose so." He leaned down giving her a quick peck before leaving.

Lorna walked in first with the other two following. She frowned seeing 'Undertaker' feeling something off about him. He greeted Ciel and in that moment she definitely knew there was something up. Lorna narrowed his eyes at the fake but grew annoyed as they ran at them. She swung her leg up catching the back of his head and slammed Grell into the floor face first. "Where is Undertaker and why are you in his clothes?" "My my deary. Maybe you should be taking it easier. It seems you have been stressing yourself." Everyone looked over at a pot of ash where only Undertaker's head could be seen. Grell jumped to his feet pointing at Lorna in anger. "Wait a minute! How long have you been pregnant?! And whose the father?! How could you let her cheat on you dear bassy. Maybe you should come with someone loyal like me." Lorna punched Grell down again angry. "Sebastian is the father you idiot!" Sebastian grabbed her hips pulling her back towards him. "Please do calm down Lorna." He sighed looking down at Ciel. "Perhaps you should take charge young lord." Ciel nodded and began talking to Undertaker. Sebastian leaned down giving Lorna a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "Im beginning to think we should have left you at home." She huffed and elbowed him in the stomach. "You pompus bastard." He sighed wrapping his arms around her waist. He laid his hands over her small bump and closed his eyes resting his head on her shoulder. Lorna placed a hand over his and internally giggled watching Grell be angered at the two. Ciel eventually turned to the two and ushered them out of the shop.

They all laid in a big coffin but Sebastian still couldn't keep his hands off Lorna. She scowled at him as he caressed her. Ciel wasn't happy feeling the movement beside him, nor was Grell. When they all got out and his in the bushes Lorna took this chance to smack Sebastian's hands off her with a small branch that still had leaves on it. They were all pleases to be able to get into the place as easy as they had. Lorna swore she was going to bind Sebastian's hands if he didn't keep them off her. She was laughing once they entered a chapel and a few children came out calling Grell unclean. Lorna sighed watching a woman come out as the children were chased off by the said man.

Lorna did her best to softly persuade the woman into giving the information they needed, but the woman wasn't speaking. So Lorna went to drastic measures. Everyone ran into the building as the sound of screams and cries were heard. Lorna stood over the woman with a whip in her hand panting. Just as Lorna was about to let in another lash Sebastian grabbed her wrist. Ciel stepped forward as Sebastian disarmed Lorna. Sebastian escorted her out letting Ciel do all the talking. She growled in anger and snatched her arm away from him. "Listen Lorna. You can take your aggression and anger out on me once we return to the manner. For now, just be as patient as you can. Will you do that for me?" She growled at him looking away. "Fine." He nodded and looked over as Grell and Ciel walked out.