Frosted Rings Chapter 7

Lorna placed her hands on her window seal as her window was no longer there. After the incident with Pluto she got tired of the  window. Now she regret her decision as it had snowed outside. She sighed looking at the white ground. Arms wrapped around her waist behind her as a chin rested on her head. "It is quite chilly in here. Are you sure you don't want that window?" She dropped her head in defeat. "A few more nights Sebastian. Let me enjoy this open air for a few more nights." He sighed and kissed the crook of her neck. "Alright, but two nights and that is it. I don't want you falling ill because you have decided to sleep as if you were outside. Besides. You've been kicking me out of the room lately." She glared at him over her shoulder. "Well if you would learn to keep your hands off me more often maybe I would let you in here more!" He chuckled at her rubbing her thigh. "Why my dear, I don't know what you're talking about. I merely am only marking what is mine." She growled in anger. "You have me for eternity! How could you possibly want to do this every night?! Or every day for that matter?! Don't you ever get tired of me?!" He frowned at her as she turned towards him. "No. I would never get tired of you Lorna. You're mine and only mine. I suppose if you wish to stop our nightly escapades then we can dull it down, but I will never tire of you." She softened at him and sighed leaning her forehead on his chest. He laid his hand on the back of her head wrapping his other arm around her waist. "Lorna! Your brother wants you!" Lorna jumped a bit at Finny's voice outside her window. She moved out of Sebastian's hold and leaned a bit out of the window looking down at him while holding onto the edges of the window. "Thank you Finny!" He smiled at her giving her a wave before running off. Sebastian hummed as thoughts curoupted his mind looking at Lorna bent over out the window. She sighed coming back inside and turned towards him. "I suppose I should go see what he wants." Sebastian nodded and moved out of her way letting her leave the room. He looked back at the window and chuckled before following after her.

Lorna walked into her brother's office and looked at him curiously as he was in a fur coat. "Dress warmly Lorna. We're going into town." She frowned not wanting to get into another carriage after accident. "What's the matter?" She gave him a false smile that he completely saw through. "Oh nothing. I'll go get dressed right away. He stopped her before she reached the door. "If you're concerned about the ride, I can have Sebastian carry you there." She sighed frowning at the floor. "No, it's fine. I'm a grown woman. It's just a silly little fear I need to get over. I'll be fine." Ciel frowned at her. "It isn't a silly little fear Lorna. You were attacked and hurt. It's understandable." She gave him a reassuring smile. "I can't stay in my room all the time hiding from my fears now can I? Then I couldn't protect you." He smiled softly at her. "I suppose not." She nodded leaving his office. She jumped as she ran into Sebastian. He grabbed her arms steadying her. "I'm sorry Sebastian." He frowned at her but she just walked past him to her room.

Lorna met Ciel and Sebastian at the door of the carriage. She was a little nervous but got in anyway. Along the way every bump they hit she would clench her fists. Sebastian gently grabbed her hand causing her to jump. He looked at her concerned but she just looked away in embarrassment. He pulled her to him trying to comfort her and wrapped and arm around her. He could feel her tense at every hard bump but his hold was a reassurance for her. She was more than happy to leave the carriage but about stumbled on her feet and dress getting out. Sebastian had to catch her as she fell out of the carriage. Ciel just sighed at her and shook his head. They walked down the snowy path till they got onto ice and walked to an event that was going on. Lorna looked around in awe but was a little nervous about the ice. She swore today she was just a nervous wreck. As the three walked as detective ran at them. "Ciel! Lorna!" Sebastian smacked his hand away as he had reached for Lorna who was closest to the back since she walked behind Ciel. Sebastian gave the detective a cunning smile. "I would appreciate it if you didn't touch my woman." Lorna sighed, though she didn't blame him. She didn't even know what they were. Did they even love each other? The detective dropped his hand glaring at Sebastian. "Since when are you making claims over her?" Lorna crossed her arms over her chest. "Since we began dating. Now what do you want?" The detective nodded. "There was a bodie of a criminal from a famous criminal organization found under the ice found last night. Look. Can we talk somewhere else?" Lorna looked at her brother who sighed nodding. She followed the men to a familiar shop. Sebastian wrapped his arm around Lorna's waist keeping her close possessively.