Chains Chapter 17

Lorna laid in her brother's bed running her fingers through his hair. She stopped as he began to stir. She smiled down at him and sat up. "Good you're up. I'll go let Sebastian know." He quickly grabbed her wrist stopping her and she looked at him. "I've asked you this many times before. Why did you give up your life Lorna?" She smiled at him. "What do you mean? I'm still alive aren't I?" She sat up glaring at her. "You aren't even human anymore! Let alone even have a soul! You call that alive?!" She frowned looking away. "I see. Did Sebastian tell you?" He scowled at her. "Does it matter?" She smiled sadly. "I suppose not. I've told you many times as well Ciel. Everything I've done. Was for you. I gave up my life for you." He frowned at her. "But why?" She gave him a soft smile. "Because I love you Ciel." She looked at the door with her soft smile. "Before mother and father passed. They had asked me to take care of you. They knew they were going to pass. I couldn't handle it and left. It took me a day to think. Myron came to me that day and offered me power. It was also that day that I had heard of the fire in the manor. I knew you were safe. Myron kept me on key of everything that was going on with you. He kept an eye on you for me." She clenched her fists in anger. "When I was told of what happened with that mark on your side. I decided I had no other choice but to gain as much strength and power as I could. There was no time for years of training so I gave my life away for it all. When I sent that cloth to Adrian, It was only to bring him over to ask him to take care of you while I was sorting things out on my end. I never intended for things to get as drastic as they had. He didn't agree with Myron's ways or our contract. As matter as fact. He didn't like him at all. So he killed him. Adrian took me to the manor and that's when I came across you." Ciel looked at her in disbelief. "What about your control? Why do you loose control?" She giggled softly. "Because there was a fault in combining two different types of creatures in one. Had I gone with just one or the other it would have been fine, but I lost control when we were adding the vampire side. I couldn't handle the pain and lashed out at Myron. He had to take drastic measures to get it in me. That's why he has control." Ciel frowned. "I see. There's no going back either." She frowned at the bed. "Unfortunately not, but it's alright. I'm here now. I'm alive and with those I love. Myron has given me up. So I'm happy." Ciel gave her a small smile but their attention turned to the door as a knock came to it. Sebastian opened the door and smiled. "Ah, very good. The young master is awake now. If you are willing to wait in our room Lorna? I will get the young master ready for today, then I would like to speak with you." She nodded turning and giving Ciel a kiss on the top of his head. Ciel closed his eyes at the contact and watched her leave.

Lorna sat on her bed waiting for Sebastian. She didn't have to wait long as he soon walked in the door. She didn't move as she just watched him move towards her. "Lorna." She nodded at him and he sighed. He sat on the bed next to her. "I spoke with Adrian and Myron not long ago, before I took you and your brother to the island as matter as fact." She nodded looking at him confused. "Myron gave me a vile of his blood and had told me that you can be given under my control instead of his." She frowned looking at the floor. "I see." He sighed grabbing her hand. "I understand it will be painful. I also understand there will be struggle, but Adrian has offered for us to go to him for it if we decide to go through with it." She closed her eyes for a minute before looking at him grabbing his hands tightly. "I love you Sebastian. I really do, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready to go through that pain again." He let go of one of her hands and placed it on her cheek. "I will wait for as long as you need." She smiled softly leaning into his hand. "Thank you Sebastian." He gave her a smile leaning into her capturing her lips. She returned his kiss placing her hand over his. He leaned her back a bit deepening the kiss and she wrapped her arms loosely over his shoulders. He soon broke the kiss trailing kisses down her neck from under her chin. "Sebastian. I just thought of something." He hummed into her neck signaling he was listening. "Let's go through with it. There's no reason for me to stay bound to someone else." He chuckled and gave her neck one more kiss. "Alright. I shall have us go down as soon as we can." She nodded running her fingers through his hair. He got up surprising her and he smirked at her. "We'll save this for after." She giggled at him and he left the room.