Troubled Princes Chapter 9

Lorna sighed standing in the middle of her room annoyed. "When are those two going to get back? Honestly? Oh well. I might as well get undressed and get to bed." Lorna had just had taken her dress off and was currently in the process of taking her corset off when her door was thrown open. Her eyes widened as she turned to the door wrapping her arms around herself to keep the corset on. "No you can't go in there!" Sebastian was quick to rush past the two men who had thrown the door open and grabbed Lorna hiding her behind him. He took his coat off handing it to her behind him as the Indian prince laid on her bed. She growled in anger putting on Sebastian's coat. "What is going on here?!" Sebastian sighed as everyone crowded in her room to see the prince. "It seems we have guests my dear." She threw her hand out to the prince. "In my room?!" Soma blinked a few times at her before getting off the bed and walking up to her. "You are a beautiful woman. Whoever you marry shall be a lucky man." She calmed a bit but was still mad. "Thank you, but would you all please leave my room?" He smiled down at her. "A feisty one you are too." Ciel grew as irritated as she was. "Will everyone stop flirting with my sister!?" Soma looked at Ciel in question. "This is your sister? But you two look nothing alike." Lorna moved back away from Soma and Sebastian wrapped an arm around her waist. "Yes. I am his older sister." Soma nodded and turned to Ciel. "I see. Well. We shall find another room to stay in." Ciel's jaw fell in disbelief and he turned to Lou for help but he wasn't any help either. Neither was their aunt. Lorna waited for everyone to leave before slamming her door shut. Sebastian sighed as he stood in the middle of the room. "They are all quite a handful aren't they?" Lorna muttered profanities under her breath. "Go tend to my brother. I'm going to bed." He watched as she unbuttoned his coat and he smirked walking up to her wrapping his arms around her. She gasped in surprise looking back at him. Sebastian ran his hands over her stomach before running them up over her covered breasts. "You look very exciting in this coat. Maybe I should have you dress in one of my shirts later." She sighed at him and just shook her head. "Fine. I'll be in one when you come back. Just go." He chuckled and leaned down kissing her shoulder. "Yes ma'am." He let her go and walked out of the room. She sighed shaking her head at the demon. She looked down at the coat and took it off and then removed her corset. She removed her undergarments afterwards and walked to the desk finding his shirt on it. She shook her head at him knowing he left it there on purpose. She put the baggy shirt on not even bothering to button it up and walked to her window. She didn't have to wait too long for him to return. Sebastian returned to the room and smirked at her. He locked the door as he closed it behind him. He took his shirt off throwing it across the room as he walked to her. She knew he was in the room but didn't even bother to turn to him. She knew he liked to fondle her from behind. She closed her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her against him. "You aren't wearing anything at all under this. Very good. Though being so close to this window I would appreciate it if you would at least do one button." She smirked at him before turning around in his hold. "Really now? I would have thought you would like better access?" She placed her hands on his chest and ran them down him, going down onto her knees as well and grabbed the edges of his pants. "After all. You do seem to like having me at any time you find fit." He watched her curiously as she began undoing his pants. Lorna pulled them down freeing him and took him into her hand beginning to stroke him softly. He hummed in satisfaction to her gentle strokes. "I never thought you could be so generous." She chuckled softly giving his member a few licks. "I feel like a giving mood." She took him into her mouth and began sucking on his member. He hummed in pleasure running his fingers through her hair as she moved her head back and fourth, using her hand for what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She nibbled on his member making him let out a quiet groan and grip her hair a little tightly. She continued to suck on his member and he leaned back a bit holding her hair as he began thrusting into her mouth. She didn't seem to mind too much even through the few gags he caused. She let him continue until he was close to finishing. He looked down at her confused as she pulled away and got up. She smirked and pushed him to the bed. He chuckled letting her do as she pleased. She climbed over him and slowly penetrated herself on him. She leaned her head back moaning softly as she laid her hands on his chest. He grabbed her hips as she began bouncing herself on him. He smirked loving listening to her moans as she bounced on him. She leaned her head forward as her moans got louder when she picked up the pace. He gripped her hips tightly and began thrusting his hips against hers to help her. She grabbed his hands sitting up as she arched her back and threw her head back. Her moans grew loud through the rough moans. She kept the pace going for as long as she could but soon began slowing down. "S-Sebastian! I! I can't keep up!" He quickly flipped them over and grabbed her thighs pulling her closer to him as he began pounding into her roughly. She didn't even try to contain her loud moans. He leaned down picking up his pace keeping his rough rhythm going as he held her thigh but balanced himself with a hand on the bed. She grabbed his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. He leaned down capturing her lips in a heated kiss that she had a hard time keeping up with making it a sloppy kiss. Her moans got louder as she neared her end and her grip tightened on his shoulders. He got faster but tried not to hurt her knowing he was already hurting her a bit with his rough and fast pace. She broke the kiss throwing her head back as she cried out with her release. Sebastian kept going only with a few more thrusts. He leaned down nibbling on her shoulder and bit into it as he buried himself deep inside her as he met his release. He rode out his release for a bit before pulling out of her and letting her neck and thigh go. She panted trying to catch her breath as he laid down beside her. "Are you trying to impregnate me?" He chuckled pulling her close to him. "Maybe I am." She frowned closing her eyes. "Don't do this to our child Sebastian. You know what. I'm doing for my brother already." He sighed resting a hand on her stomach. "Alright. You can't have children anyway. Not while you're still under Undertaker's seal." Her eyes widened a bit and she looked at him. "What? I am?" He nodded looking down at her. "You didn't know?" She shook her head. "No, I thought I was only sealed to you." He chuckled kissing her forehead. "You are, but Undertaker has you still under his seal to keep you under control. That is why you will die without my seal. If you lost control without my contract, Undertaker's seal will instantly take effect and seal you away and kill you." She frowned but sighed in reassurance. "Sometimes I'm glad for him. He has done so much for me." Sebastian ran his fingers through her hair smiling softly. "Yes. I am truly grateful for him as well."