Lost Kings Chapter 11

Lorna walked into an abandoned castle that had been said to be haunted. "You don't really think I'll believe ghosts are re-" Ciel cut himself off and Lorna giggled softly. "Well Ciel. You have a demon don't you? You've met so many other worldly creatures. I'm sure a ghost is the least of your worries." Sebastian wrapped his arm around her waist resting his hand on her hip. "Indeed. I'm afraid your sister is right young lord." Ciel scoffed at them and walked in first with the two following. Lorna gripped the fan in her hand a little tightly as the door slammed behind them. A man with blonde hair walked out greeting them. "What is your purpose here?" Ciel stepped forward questioning the man. Once Ciel found out that he was King Edward the Fifth Ciel began showing more respect. Lorna sighed at her brother whipping out her fan and began fanning herself. Sebastian looked down at her moving his arm off her. "Lorna. Do you think that is very polite to do in the presence of a king?" She glared up at Sebastian before sighing and stepping forward folding her fan. Ciel held his hand out gesturing to Lorna. "This is Lorna. She is my si-" He was cut off by a smack to the back of his head by her fan. She curtsied a bit to the king and Ciel glared at her. "I am his closest maid. This is Sebastian. His loyal butler." Neither men could believe what she had just said. The king nodded looking between the three. "Your highness. I would like to ask for you to vacate the premises. I'm sure we can come to some agreement?" The king looked over at a boy in a doorway. "It seems my brother has taken a liking to your servants." Lorna gripped her fan tightly. The five walked into another room and Ciel sat down with Edward at a set up chess board. She sighed bowing her head in annoyance. The king's brother stood beside Sebastian while Lorna stood on his other side close to Ciel. "If I win I get both your servants. If you win I will let you tear down this castle." Ciel kept his eye on the king. "I do not mind giving up Sebastian. However, Lorna stays with me." Edward looked at Lorna before looking at Ciel. "Fine." Lorna stiffened as Sebastian ran his hand across her butt while her brother played chess with the King. Lorna sent a side glare at Sebastian and smacked him in the leg with her fan. The sound of the smack caused the two players to pause and look at Sebastian and Lorna. Lorna laughed nervously and flicked her fan out. "Oops. Silly me. My hand slipped." She began lightly fanning herself covering her mouth. Ciel became angry as Edward had changed his chess piece. Lorna ignored the fight that began and just sighed.

Lorna walked with Ciel to the library and looked for some information. "Here Ciel. This looks more promising." She handed Ciel a news paper and he waved her off. "Go help Sebastian prepare dinner." She nodded bowing a bit to him just to keep up her act. He seemed irritated by her act but didn't say anything of it. As soon as she entered the kitchen Sebastian was quick to get to her side. "There you are." She sighed. "Yes." She smirked at him running a hand down his chest. "Though I must say. I much like you better in this than that tailcoat. The prince and king have dressed you nicely." He chuckled leaning down and pined her against the door, closing it as he placed his hands on it. "Is that so? I'm glad you still find me attractive. Do you still have it in you?" She blushed looking away. "Yes. It hasn't moved much." He smirked and chuckled kneeling down lifting her skirt. "I see. Then I suppose I must change that." Her cheeks went a flame and she grabbed his shoulders. "Good. you aren't wearing any undergarments per my request either. So tell me my dear. How has it not moved much?" Sebastian pulled his glove off and moved his hand up her skirt grabbing the end of a metal object that was only a little out of Lorna's entrance. He grabbed the metal and began moving it in and out of here slowly causing her to fall back more firmly against the door moaning softly. "Se- Sebastian please. Not here." He chuckled looking up at her quickening his movements. "Is it that this isn't enough for you? Perhaps you need something bigger." Her eyes widened and she quickly bent down grabbing his shoulders. "No! Th-this is fine." He chuckled slowly moving it more up her than it previously was. Sebastian dropped her dress as he stood up and put his glove back on. "Remember our deal my dear." She nodded and moved to the side as he walked out. She followed him into the library where he banged on a gong a few times.