Running From Death 39

Lorna walked into a small house looking around. She picked up a bloody piece of paper and scowled at it trying to read the paper in the dimly lit room that was only lit by moonlight. She gasped as a rope was suddenly swung around her neck and she was pulled back. She fell back onto the floor as the rope tightened around her neck. She grabbed it and ripped it away jumping to her feet turning to the culprit. The man rolled his eyes walking out of the shadows. "You broke my favorite rope. I suppose you shall be more fun to dance with." She bit her lip smelling the demon radiating from him. She jumped out of the way as a bolt of lightning was thrown at her. She missed the chain on the floor as it was too dark to see. He rose his hand and the chain rose off the floor wrapping around her ankle. She let out a small screech as she was flung off her feet and dangled in the air by her ankle. He walked up to her and pulled a piece of cloth out of his coat. She swiped at him and he dodged her attack quickly moving towards her and placed his hand on the back of her head pulling her forward as he placed the cloth over her mouth and nose. She struggled for a bit before she passed out.

Lorna woke chained to a wall by her wrists. She began to panic and looked around. "It's alright sweet heart. No one will find you here." She glared at the man and pulled at the chains. "Release me!" He chuckled walking up to her. "I'm afraid not my sweet. Even the strongest of demons couldn't break those chains. At least, not in your position anyway." She flinched as he swung his hand up holding a knife and the knife cut into her abdomen a bit making a deep cut up the side. She debated calling for Sebastian but remembered she cut off her connection to him. She decided she didn't care and would find her own way out. "What is your name?" He tisked at her. "You can call me Shio." He threw his hand to the side cutting her across her chest with the knife. She let out a small cry of pain and he smirked. "The bird finally begins to sing." He cut her a few more times trying to get more cries out of her but to no avail got none. He tsked at her and walked away. "How dull. This bird is broken." He came back with a red piece of metal. "You smell demon, so if you are, this won't stay permanently on your skin. This will last like a bruise." She looked at the burning metal in fear and tried to get free of the chains that had her. "Keep that away from me!" He chuckled smirking at her. He brought the first touch to her thigh and she let out a cry of pain grabbing the chains that had her wrists tightly as he applied pressure to the metal on her skin.

Shio spent hours torturing Lorna trying to get screams out of her. She was a bloody crying mess when he stopped. He chuckled dropping the knife in his hand. "We'll continue this when I get back." She panted dropping her head tiredly. She was tired enough that she didn't realize she opened up the connection. It was only ten minutes later that Shio came back with a case. He smirked at her and opened up the case pulling out a wrench. "You ready for more fun my sweet?" She glared at him though a tired and pain filled gaze. "Rot in hell you bloody bastard." He brought up the wrench and brought it down on her side. If she had been human it would have broken something. She cried out in pain throwing her head back. He began beating her body with the wrench not once touching her face as he had already cut her face a few times. He sighed growing tired of the wrench and put it away. He pulled out a drill and he gave her a sickening grin. "Now, the fun is just beginning."

Sebastian felt the connection open and his eyes widened in surprise. He looked down at Ciel with a serious gaze. "Young master, your sister is not doing well." Ciel sighed and waved him off. "Go." Sebastian nodded and ran off. He followed the trail of the connection till he found the small house. He walked in and scowled at all of the blood within the place. He walked over to a book shelf and slid it out of the way. He heard faint screams resonate down the hall and made his way quickly down the hall and stairs till he reached a metal door. He felt the connection dying and became panicked. He kicked the door open and his eyes widened as he watched the drill pierce her chest. Her cries became muffled by the blood that she began choking on. Sebastian instantly went demon form in a fit of rage and ran at Shio. Shio quickly dodged Sebastian's attack jumping to the side as he sensed him coming. Lorna watched through a haze as blood ran down the side of her mouth. Her vision began to blur and Sebastian became a black silhouette in her eyes. She saw the red flying through the room and a figure fall. Her eyes began to droop as she tried too stay awake.