Dead Parties 34

Lorna walked with Sebastian following Ciel and Elizabeth into the party that was going on. She smiled a small smile as Elizabeth left Ciel to go for some sweets. Sebastian stepped up to Ciel to speak with him and Lorna looked around looking for the mysterious reaper. She was snapped out of her search when her wrist was grabbed though. She looked at Sebastian confused as he pulled her down a hall with Ciel following. "Where are we going?" Ciel decided to answer her. "We need disguises to get into the party." She frowned at her brother. "I can't go in with my eyes like this you know that. I think it would be a big give away." Ciel frowned at her. "We could always just give you a wig." She frowned at him. "How many women do you know with red eyes Ciel?" He scowled at her. "Fine. What do you suggest we do?" Sebastian gave the two a sly smile. "I think I can take care of this problem." Lorna shivered and slipped her hand out of his. Ciel scowled at him but didn't say anything of protest. "Fine, just hurry up. We don't have too much time." Sebastian nodded grabbing Lorna's wrist pulling her in a fast walk with him. He pulled her into a vacant room and shut the door locking it. "Forgive me my dear, but we really don't have very much time." She looked at him confused but he pulled her against the wall and she quickly placed her hands on the wall to catch herself. "I don't understand. How is this supposed to help us?" He untied the back of her corset and undid the back of her dress pulling everything off her back. "Forgive me my dear, but I will be in demon form, so it will hurt." She scowled at him over her shoulder keeping her hands on the wall. He transformed himself and pulled her dress up as he freed himself from his pants. Not giving her a warning he quickly thrust into her. He threw his hand over her mouth as she let out a loud cry of pain. He began thrusting roughly into her not giving her time to adjust and she clenched her hands into fists on the wall. He leaned his head down onto her shoulder as he picked up a bit of a fast pace in and out of her. "I'm sorry Lorna." He held tightly onto her hip keeping his other hand over her mouth to muffle her loud cries and moans. A few tears ran down her face from the pain as she wasn't ready for any of it at all. He continued the thrusting until she was comfortable enough with it. He moved up off her shoulder as he felt her coming close to her release and slowed his thrusts. "Not yet Lorna." He ran his claw like nails down her back stopping over her mark. His eyes glowed their magenta color as he placed his palm on the mark. She threw her head back as pleasure ran through her body. His hand sliding from her mouth to her neck. Her eyes faded from their crimson color to their shining silver. He picked up his pace in her to give her her release as he held his hand gently around her neck. She moaned as quietly as she could but it wasn't very quiet. She let out a cry though as she came on him. He gave a few more thrusts after her release to join her bliss. He leaned forward kissing her shoulder as they panted catching their breaths. "I'm so sorry Lorna." She turned her head kissing his cheek lovingly. "It's alright Sebastian. I understand." He slid his arms around her waist holding her tightly against him. She leaned her head against his as she wrapped her arms around his that were around her. He looked at the door for a minute and stood up placing his hand on her back to slide out of her. "We need to leave Lorna." She nodded and let him fix up her dress. She stumbled a bit as they began walking to the door and he quickly grabbed her arm. "What did you do?" He frowned at her. "I'm sorry. I had to seal away about a bit more than half of your power. It is a seal a bit stronger than Adrian's. It was the only way to make you nearly human." She nodded and let him help her walk out. "Thank you Sebastian." He leaned down kissing the top of her head as he went back to human form. "Anything for you." Ciel's eyes widened at his sister seeing her eyes. "Lorna. Your eyes." She nodded. "Yes, Sebastian sealed away more than half of my true power. So I'm practically human now." Ciel frowned at her but nodded. Lorna watched the two walk away waiting for them to come back in their disguises.

Lorna walked behind her brother and Sebastian into the room where the party was being held. A member of the party walked up to them and Lorna looked at her brother following his lead with the chant. She sighed in relief when it was done and let Sebastian put her badge on her dress. "I never thought you would do that, and with such a serious expression no less." Undertaker said while laughing. Lorna's eyes widened seeing him. "Adrian. What are you doing here?" He waltzed over to her but before he could touch her she was pulled behind Sebastian. Ciel and the Undertaker looked at him with curious gazes. "What are ya protecting her from me for huh? I couldn't hurt poor dear Lorna you know that." Sebastian narrowed his eyes at him. "Surely you know what has happened to her." Undertaker dropped his silly manner and his smile dropped as he scowled at Sebastian behind his hair. "I would advise you not to do this again. As well as let the seal go as quickly as possible. It is almost irreversible." Ciel looked up at Sebastian confused. "what is he talking about?" They all turned as Lord Druitt came in doing the Phoenix pose interrupting the moment.