Children and Torture Chapter 13

Lorna had been bed ridden as it was now her last month of pregnancy. Ciel and Sebastian walked in the room as she laid in the bed tiredly. "Lorna. How are you feeling?" She looked at Ciel with a soft smile. "I'm fine. Are you going out?" He nodded. "I've been given another case. We'll be out for a while. I'll come straight to you as soon as we get back." She began to sit up. "No, I'm sure I can accompany you on this trip." He was quickly at her side. "No Lorna. Rest. You could give birth at any minute. It isn't safe for you out there. Call for Sebastian if you need us." She nodded laying back down. Ciel left but Sebastian stayed behind. He walked over to Lorna sitting on the bed next to her. He ran his fingers through her hair giving her a smile. "I will return as fast as I can. Please be careful and don't leave the bed." Lorna giggled softly resting her hand on his. "Alright. I'll be here. Hurry home and be careful." He leaned down giving her a kiss before leaving. Lorna drifted off to sleep and was asleep for some time. She felt someone grab her hand and she weakly opened her eyes. "I'm sorry deary. I didn't mean to wake you." She gave a small smile to Undertaker as he held her hand sitting on the bed. "I didn't think you would be here Adrian." He chuckled. "I didn't think you should be alone should you go into labor." She rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand. "Thank you Adrian. You've done so much for me." A few tears ran down the sides of her face and he frowned. "I will always be there to take care of you Lorna. No matter what." She cringed a bit squeezing his hand lightly. He gave her a concerned look. "Are you alright?" She nodded sighing as the pain faded. "Ya. I think I'll be giving birth today though." He nodded and reached his other hand down brushing her hair out of her face with his fingers. "You should probably call for Sebastian. I believe you'll be going into labor soon my dear." She nodded but just before she could call for him the two boys walked through the door. Ciel froze in the door shocked. "Undertaker. What are you doing here?" Undertaker looked up at the two men still continuing to run his fingers through Lorna's hair. "I'm afraid dear Lorna will be going into labor soon. I merely wanted to check on her. I'm glad I did." Sebastian was quick to be by her side as well. "How are you feeling?" She chuckled. "I'm fine for now." Undertaker looked up at Sebastian. "You might want to keep an eye on her. She's already had a contraction." Sebastian looked down at Lorna with worry. "Thank you Undertaker." He nodded getting up. "I shall be taking my leave now. Take care deary." He jumped out the window and Ciel couldn't believe that Undertaker had been there. His head snapped over to Lorna as she bit her lip letting out a strangled cry of pain. Sebastian grabbed her hand and looked her over. His eyes widened seeing a liquid on the bed. "I shall go get Mayrin for some assistance." He ran out of the room and was quickly back with Mayrin and some towels. He dropped by her side as Mayrin took her glasses off and lifted Lorna's dress. Ciel moved more to Sebastian's side so he wouldn't have to see Lorna giving birth. The process was long and very tiring but Sebastian was by her side the entire time. Mayrin smiled down at the child as she held the baby. "It's a boy." Lorna panted laying back tiredly. Sebastian pat her forehead with a cloth and smiled. "What shall we name him?" She looked at her baby and Sebastian helped her sit up. "What about, Malakai?" Sebastian smiled softly handing the child o it's mother. "That's a wonderful name. Here. Drink." Sebastian pulled his sleeve up showing his arm as he held it out for Lorna. She looked at him nervously. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "You'll need your strength. Go ahead." She nodded and bit into his arm as her canines grew long. Mayrin quickly left the room while Ciel stood to the side. Lorna decided she had had enough once she felt herself completely healed and looked down at her child after removing her fangs from Sebastian's arm. She looked over at Ciel and hummed. "Ciel dear, would you mind stepping out for a moment." He nodded leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Sebastian helped Lorna undo her dress and corset so she could breast feed their child. Sebastian pet Malakai's head as he fed from his mother. Lorna rested her head on Sebastian's chest holding her child. "Sebastian. What will we do? That angel is still out there." He leaned down kissing the top of her head. "We shall do our best." Ciel threw the door open and his face went red. "Lorna, Sebastian come. We must head to the factory. The candy produced by our company has been drugged." Lorna nodded looking down at her child. She watched him finish and Sebastian helped her dress before helping her up. She smiled as she burped her child as they walked. Ciel smiled softly at the child. "You seem to already know how to take care of it Lorna." She smiled down at him. "Yes. I did take care of you once upon a time as well Ciel. So it's nothing new." He nodded and Sebastian helped her into the carriage. The ride was smooth until they had to make a quick stop. Lorna held onto Malakai tightly as she tried to stabilize herself in her seat. Ciel held his out in a 'wait' manner. Lorna nodded watching Ciel open the door and hang out the doorway holding onto the doorway. She frowned rocking Malakai as he began crying. She sighed as she finally got him to calm down. Ciel looked back at Lorna with a frown. "I'm sorry Lorna." She frowned at her brother. "What is it Ciel?" She got up leaving the carriage after him and her eyes widened at all the men. She held her child closer to her and Sebastian stepped closer to her. The men began closing in and she began to panic. "Don't resist Sebastian, Lorna." She glared down at her brother. "Like hell I'm going to let anyone take away my child just after I've had him!" The chief shouted to his men. "Wait!" He stepped forward with a hard glare. "Lorna. I can promise you that your child will be in good hands." She growled in anger. "No! You aren't taking my child!" Sebastian pulled Lorna behind him ready to defend her. "Lorna! You are putting us in a more troubling position." She glared down at her brother as her eyes began to water. "I care for you Ciel, I really do. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I won't have any part of this if I must give up Malakai after he has just joined us." Sebastian frowned not knowing what to do. She sighed looking at the ground. "Sebastian, forgive me." She ran at him as he began turning towards her and she bit his shoulder causing him to cry out a little. Everyone's eyes widened a bit and the men drew their guns. Lorna backed away as her crystallized crimson eyes began glowing. She looked at Ciel sadly. "I'm sorry Ciel." She jumped up and onto a building running off. No one could believe what had just transpired before them. Sebastian just frowned but didn't blame her. He was glad she had ran and hopped she went somewhere safe. Even if it was to her previous protector.