Circus 25

Lorna pouted with her arms folded under her chest glaring out the window of the carriage. "Now tell me again Ciel. Why are we going to the station?" He sighed looking at his sister. "Because I'm in a case remember?" She sighed leaning against Sebastian. The ride was short but Lorna insisted she stay in the carriage. She was glad when they came out not to long after they left. "That didn't take you long." Ciel groaned in annoyance. "We didn't find anything." She slowly shook her head. "So does this mean we can go home now?" He gave her an annoyed look. "You know as well as I do that we cannot stop just because we did not find something in one place. We'll just have to go pay the undertaker a visit. Perhaps he knows about the missing children." She pouted looking away. Sebastian placed a hand on her back trying to comfort her.

Lorna walked into the parlor first and fell back as she was clobbered to the floor. She sighed laying under Undertaker as he rubbed his cheek against hers. "You've come to see me Lorna! I was wondering when I would have the pleasure of seeing you again!" Sebastian pried Undertaker off her and helped Lorna up. "We didn't come so you could clobber my sister. I wanted to know if you have had any of these children in here. Taken care of any of them." Ciel took some papers out of his vest and handed them to Undertaker. He looked at the papers and looked back at the three in front of him. "Maybe." Ciel gave Undertaker an annoyed look. "What do you mean?" Undertaker waltzed over to Lorna. "I can tell you what I know, for a little kiss from dear Lorna here." Everyone looked at him in shock. "What?!" Ciel was at a loss not believing what was just said. Sebastian moved Lorna behind himself but she just sighed. "Relax boys." The two couldn't believe her as she moved over to the Undertaker. He leaned forward and she gave him a small peck on the cheek. He threw his hands up in joy bouncing over behind his desk. "Such a tender touch!" Sebastian was truly annoyed but Ciel just groaned in annoyance. "That was it? That's all you wanted? I thought it was a kiss on the lips you wanted." Undertaker giggled. "Of course not. I mean that would be nice but she's a married woman. A friendly kiss on the cheek is all that's necessary." Sebastian sighed grabbing her hand. "What am I going to do with you?" She smiled up at him. "Adrian is a dear friend. Live with it." He dropped his head defeated. Undertaker looked at the papers smiling. "I haven't seen any of them or heard any rumors of any of my colleagues having anything to do with them." Ciel scowled looking at the papers. Lorna's head snapped to the door and she took off running out side. Sebastian turned taking off after her. Undertaker was soon to follow with Ciel not far behind. Everyone quickly realized where she was running to and Sebastian became filled with worry. He turned as he stopped and picked up Ciel to run. He had a hard time keeping up with Lorna though at that point.

She ran faster than the eye could see back to the manor. As soon as it came in sight she tried to move even faster. She jumped up into Myron's window shattering it. She didn't care about the glass as she ran out the door and crashed into the wall before taking off down the hall. She looked around frantically for Myron and began calling out for him. She ran for the kitchen and skid to a stop crashing into the doorway once she got there. She could sense that Myron had been there with Malakai not long ago and by the state the Kitchen was in she could tell there had been a struggle. She fell to her knees as tears brimmed her eyes. She leaned forward slamming her fists on the floor cracking it. "No!" Undertaker walked to her and knelt behind her placing his hand on her back. She leaned forward laying her forehead on the floor as she cried. Sebastian frowned at Lorna as he walked over still holding Ciel. Ciel had Sebastian put him down and Ciel walked over to her. "We'll get them back Lorna." She shot up grabbing his wrist and pulled Ciel to her into her lap. His eyes widened at the sudden action not knowing how to react. He just laid against her chest letting her grief at the loss of her son as she held him tightly. Ciel let her cry for a bit before he spoke. "Come on Lorna. We need to get to the circus." She slowly calmed and let him go. Undertaker walked the three to the door. Though they were quickly met with the sight of the three house care takers laying on the ground outside. Lorna sighed looking back at Undertaker. "Be careful Adrian." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I should be saying that to you. Don't let your emotions control you. Be rational about your decisions and don't rush into everything." She nodded giving him a small smile. "Thank you Adrian." He nodded shooing her away. "I'll look after the manor until you get back." The three left Undertaker and Ciel looked up at his sister. "Are you alright now Lorna?" She nodded looking ahead. "Yes Ciel. I'm fine." Sebastian walked to her side wrapping an arm around her waist. She leaned her head against his chest wrapping her arm around him placing her other hand on his chest as they walked.