Cuddles and kisses (DEAN AND YOU)

Y/N's Pov
"Dean! Y'a coming or nah?" I yelled up at my boyfriend. Slightly annoyed. "Give me a sec Y/N! Haven't seen you all week. Wanna look good don't I?" I sighed. Sometimes this guy! I walked over to the sofa and sat down. My phone buzzed just as I sat. It was a message from Sammy.
Hey!!
Have fun tonight! He's getting old! Don't hurt him to much Y/N!
S xxx

I rolled my eyes. I typed my reply just as Dean came down the stairs. I looked up at him and my breath hitched in my throat. He was wearing a dark black suit with his top button undone slightly with his tie hanging loose. His hair was slicked back slightly, but still a tad messy. I think he might've used some gel. "W-wow. Dean you look amazing!" He smiled slightly and looked down. "You look hella good to Y/N" he replied with a smirk and a wink. I felt myself blush as I made my way towards him. When I was close enough his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. I leaned into him and smelt his cologne. Slightly minty. I sighed and leaned further into him. "I missed you this week." He mumbled into my neck, kissing it lightly. "I missed you to. A lot. It gets quiet." He chuckled slightly. His grip loosed slightly and I leaned back and looked at him. He brushed a stray curl off my check and sighed. "Sammy was annoying as hell. Kept teasing me. So I kept pranking him. So, it's on." He gave me a goofy grin. "You're such a child. Ya know?" I smirked at him as I went to grab my bag. I shoved my phone inside and quickly slipped my heels on. I turned around and gave him a small smile. "You always pick on Sammy!" I say. "Yeah, well he deserves it. Come on." He said grabbing my hand. "Hang on one second mister!" I exclaimed! He gave me a confused look and I smiled. I pulled him into me and gave him a kiss. He kissed back immediately and I smiled. I felt his arms go around my waist and I sighed slightly. When he pulled away he muttered. "Can't we stay. I can give you cuddles and kisses all night. And a little more." I smiled. "After dinner. I'm all yours." I leaned closer to his ear. "Promise." I whispered in his ear. He groaned and I smirked. "Let's get this over and done with then!" He said rushing me out of the door. I giggled and ran out playing along. Tonight is gonna be fun!

A/N
How did I do? Please like and vote and don't forget to leave suggestions!
Thanks for reading!
❤️❤️