Jack

Reader not to be left with Jack

Y/n PoV

Dean Winchester. An overprotective man, especially now that we are living with Lucifer's son, Jack. And me, being 6 months pregnant, I was being watched 24 hours a day. Dean did not rust Jack at all. He was convinced that Jack was going to snap any second and kill us all. He was especially weary when he saw that me and Jack were in the same room together. Even if Sammy was with us. If Jack came anywhere near me, Dean would have a meltdown. Just like today.

Me and Jack were sitting in the library reading a book that I own. I had woken up early because the baby was kicking a lot and it was too uncomfortable to sleep. I was reading one of my favourite books when Jack came in, yawning. "Good morning Y/n!" He smiled. "Hey Jack. Sleep ok?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks." He sat down in a chair a few seats away. I smiled softly at him and patted the seat next to me. "Here. Come sit next to me. You can read with me." I offered.

He looked hesitant. "Dean wouldn't like that." I rolled my eyes. "He's just dramatic. I'm fine with it, so is Sam and Cas, He's just weird about it. Come on, this is a good book." 

After reading for a while Sam came in and smiled at us. "Hey guys. Good book?" Jack nodded. "Yes, it's very interesting. In this book angels feed of humans whilst that does not happen in this world." Me and Sam both smiled at his innocence before we were interrupted by the baby kicking. I grabbed Jacks hand and placed it on my stomach. He looked confused but I told him to wait. After about a minute the baby started kicking again. A huge smile came over his face. "They are strong. Is it painful?" He asked curiously. I shook my head. "It was a bit at first but not anymore. It just feels like a little nudge." 

As soon as I said that the baby kicked a rather sensitive point and I hissed in pain. "Y/n? You alright?" Sam asked, coming over. "Yeah. The baby kicked a sensitive area, that's all." Sam nodded but helped me up. "Lets get you some place more comfortable, yeah?" I nodded and as I stood another kick sent me doubling over in pain. 

"What the hell is going on in here?" A new voice added. I looked up to see Dean standing in the doorway looking angry and glaring towards Jack who was rubbing my back. Dean came striding forward. "Baby? What's going on? Is the baby ok?" 

I nodded. "Yeah. Just loves kicking me in the worst places." Dean wrapped his arm around me and led me to the sofa, Sam and Jack following behind. "Cas. Get your ass down here. It's important." Dean yelled. A moment later a flutter if wings was heard. "What can I help with?" 

"Y/n was in pain. Can you make sure the baby is ok?" Cas nodded and places his hand on my stomach. After a moment he smiled. "The baby is doing just fine. All it wanted is some more food and a more comfortable area to relax. Those library chairs aren't very good for Y/n or the baby." He explained. Dean thanked him but Cas could not stick around. 

Dean turned to Sam. "Did he do this? As soon as he was near her she was hurt. I told you he was bad news." I stood up immediately. "Dean, Jack has done NOTHING wrong. He is a good kid. All that happened was that the baby kicked and I wanted him to feel it. Stop being so fucking dramatic. Jack is sweet and innocent. Stop freaking out at every little thing!" I exclaimed, done with his shit. 

His jaw clenched and he shook his head. "Go lay down. I'll be in, in a bit." He walked off.

Tensions were high in the bunker right now. Dean was still being a dick. He was insisting that I were to stay in bed, which I did cause he was already on my case. Sam was researching and Jack was in his room as well, wanting to stay away from Dean.

It was getting late so I snuggled into the covers, all ready for bed, when Dean came in. He undressed and got into bed next to me. "Hey baby girl." He nuzzled his face into my neck. I hummed in reply, still mad at him. He sighed ad sat up slightly.

"I've spoken to Jack. I was wrong to assume he hurt the baby but I was scared." He admitted. I sat up quick and faced him. He held his hands out to steady me but I shook him off. "Baby don't be scared. Jack is sweet. He is so innocent and curious about everything. Like a little toddler. He may be the son of Lucifer but he has proved countless times that he is not harmful. You know I'm careful." I soothed.

He nodded. "I know and I'll try not to be a dick next time. I just gotta protect you and my little peanut." I smiled at him and pushed him down so he was on his back and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Goodnight baby girl. I love you."

"Goodnight Dean. I love you too."