Spell

Y/N PoV

We arrived at the location the witch was. We had been tracking this witch for days. She's been killing animals, people or whatever she can get her hands on and we have no idea why. A few people have died from many different things, body shutting down, heart attack. You name it, it has most likely happened. We all jumped out the Impala and made our way to the front door of the creepy house. I looked over at Sam and gave him a quick nod. Dean, my sometimes idiot boyfriend, decided he would go in the back. Sam slowly opened the door and we made our way inside with our guns raised. I motioned for Sam to take the rest of the downstairs whilst I checked upstairs. "Y/N I dont think that's a good idea. She could hit you with anything. Dean would kick my ass. Let's follow the plan and stick together." Sam whispered at me whilst keeping an eye out for the bitch.  "Sam! We'll cover more ground. If she attacks me, I'll let off a shot. She might not even be here. Please Sammy. I'll be fine." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed and motioned for me to go with his gun. I smiled and headed for the stairs and I saw Sam head towards the main room. Let's gank this bitch.

Dean PoV
I made my way slowly round the back of the house. Just small useless rooms. Nothing in the basement apart from a few spell books. But other than that nothing major and no witch to gank. I made my way to the front of the house to meet up with Sam and Y/N. We'll probably check the upstairs together. I strolled into the living room and saw Sammy looking round. Wheres Y/N? "Psst. Sammy. Find anything." I whispered to him. He spun around and his eyes winded in shock. "Oh, umm. Hey Dean. No. Nothing. Looking, um yeah. You should go to the back of the house. Check stuff. Ya know what? I will. Bye." He got out,panic in his voice and shown on his face. What the fuck was that? "We can all go look upstairs. So um yeah. Wheres Y/N gone?" I asked him, slightly panicked. Can you blame me? My girl isn't here. "She um went. Umm went. Yeah. Went." Sammy said whilst avoiding eye contact. "Sammy. Where is she?" I asked sternly. "Upstairs." He said sheepishly. My heart stopped. "Son of a bitch!" I practically yelled. "Dean! She said if the witch is there and attacks her she will let off one sh-" He was cut off by the sound of a gun shot echoing the building followed by a loud thud. I ran up the stairs calling for Y/N. We barged into the first room and the witch lay dead on the floor, Y/N laying just next to her. I ran over and put my hand on her forehead. Just as I did she shot up and started coughing. I held her close to my chest and rubbed her back. She didn't have a cough before we came here. "Are you ok?" I asked, worried. She nodded and groaned and got up. "Can we just go please? I'm tired." She said whilst standing. I helped her up and we headed back to Baby.

~time skip~
Y/N PoV
I slept pretty much the entire way back to the bunker. For some reason I was just so tired. We made it into the bunker, well, the boys made it in whilst Dean carried me. I was so weak. I dont think the witch hit me with anything. Dean brought me into our room and laid me down on my side of the bed. I sighed and tried to sit up but my arms were like jelly and I fell right back down. "Do you wanna sit up?" Dean asked. I nodded. "Yeah." My voice came out scratchy and quite. I saw a flash of worry go across his face before he picks me up and I lean against the wall. I cough again and groan, my head pounding. What the hell is happening to me? Before I can ask Dean anything I feel my eyes start to close and my head rolls to the side and I am enclosed in darkness.

Dean's PoV
I sighed and watched Y/N fall back asleep again. I put my head in my hands and felt my eyes begin to water. Something was seriously wrong here. I texted Sam to get him to look for something and I headed to bed. I laid down text to Y/N and pulled her close to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep soon after.
~next morning~
I groaned and rolled over and put my arm out for Y/N but the bed was cold. My eyes snapped open and I sat up. I looked around and my eyes landed on the sleeping Y/N by the bin. I sighed and got up and made my way towards her. As I got to her I noticed the sick in the bin. My eyes winded and I quickly picked her up and laid her in the bed. I grabbed the bin and took it out of our room and made my way down the corridors heading to the bathroom so I could wash this out.