Monthly

A/N: So this is about periods. I know that there are some people out there who are uncomftorable with reading about them so if you are one of those people then do not read this one! It will not go into detail about periods but it will talk about the pain and all that jazz. It is mainly from my perspective of periods and my experiences, I know that everyone has different ones. Enjoy!

Fluffy :))

Y/n PoV

I woke up in the morning to a dull pain in my lower back and stomach cramps. I groaned and rolled over to wake Dean but he was gone. "Great." I mumbled before slowly dragging myself out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower, hoping it would sooth the pain slightly so I could move around without looking like I was about to fall and die.

I got out the shower and put on a pad and got dressed into comfy clothes. By comfy clothes I mean one of Dean's shirts and a pair of joggers I found in my draw. I shoved my feet into my slippers before I shuffled down the hall, not in the mood for walking properly. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen I was greeted with the smell of pancakes and bacon. My stomach grumbled but also churned, making me feel like I was going to throw up any second.

I stood there for a good minute trying to decide whether I should turn and go back to bed or fill up with junk food and get attention from Dean. The second one sounded better so I shuffled over to Dean at the stove, waving to Sammy, Cas and Jack on my way, and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "Hey there sweetheart." He said, turning his head slightly and flipping a pancake.

"Hi." I mumbled into his back, head pressed against him, putting all my weight onto him." He unwrapped my arms and turned around to face me. "What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked placing the back of his hand on my forehead. I leaned into his touch and gave him 'the look.' After a few seconds he seemed to have understood and he smiled softly at me. "Do you want breakfast?" I nodded and he guided me to the table. I plopped down next to Sam and lent on him instead. He chuckled at me.

"That time?" I nodded against his arm but felt someone staring at me. Jack. "Have I got something on my face?" I joked. "No. But what is that time? Is it a time where we all must be sleepy?" He asked curiously. Sam laughed. "No Jack. Y/n is on her period."

Poor Jack still looked really confused. "I'll explain later." Sam said before drinking the rest of his coffee. "Is there anything you would like me to do, Y/n?" Cas asked from across the table. I nodded. "Yeah. Smite me. I'm sure that's less painful." Cas looked confused. "Y/n I can assure you that smiting is very painful and you would not want to be on the receiving end." He stated matter of factly. Sam laughed even more and I just leaned into him, practically moving him as I put all my weight on him. He slung his arm over my shoulders and rubbed my arm. "6 days to go Y/n/n. You got this." 

I groaned again. "I will shoot someone." I heard Dean chuckled from behind me as he put my plate down in front of me and handed me a knife and fork. I shook my head. "No. Can you cut it? I'm too weak." I exclaimed dramatically. He rolled his eyes but knew not to piss me off. 

"There you go sweetheart. Now eat up and you can get some painkillers and head back to bed." I nodded and picked up my fork and began to slowly eat breakfast. It was silent around the table until Jack began to speak. "I just googled what a period was and it sounds horrible. Y/n, how are you alive? It seems like it would be extremely painful to deal with for a entire week." 

I smiled at how innocent he was. "I ask myself that every month. Dean usually gives me food and cuddles with me so I'm not in constant pain. I heard Dean scoff from the other side of me. "I don't cuddle." I turned to face him and saw a light blush on his cheeks. I chuckled and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You're still my brave hero." I whispered to him. He turned to face me and kissed me. "I love you." He murmured. "I love you too."

He smiled softly and then looked at my plate. "You done?" He asked, noticing only half had been eaten. "Yeah. I'm not feeling to good." His brows furrowed in concerned and nodded. "Let's get you back to bed then." I nodded and he grabbed my plate and put it on the side asking Sammy to clear up before coming over and picking me up bridal style and took me back to our shared room.

He placed me on my side of the bed and pulled the covers over me. "Do you need your heat pad?" He questioned, smoothing my hair out. I nodded and winces as a particularly bad cramp washed over me. Dean nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. "Painkillers to!" I yelled after him. "I know!" He yelled back.

After being situated in bed with my heat pad and taken some painkillers Dean made me rest as he went to help Sam look for a new case. Before he left he made me promise that I would call him if I needed anything else. After a quick I love you, he was out the door and headed towards the library. I sighed and turned on Netflix on my laptop and began watching The Notebook.

After the movie was over I was feeling hungry so I yelled out for Dean. "Dean! Dean! Can you come here please baby?!" After a few moments Dean appeared in the doorway. "You need something?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Food and cuddles please."

Dean chuckled and rolled his eyes but complied, knowing exactly what I wanted. His famous burgers. Every month I would ask for them. He came back a little while later with two plates, more painkillers, sprite and a water to take the tablets. I grinned at him and held my hands out. "Gimme!" I pouted. He laughed and gave me one of the plates from the tray and then sat down next to me. We heard footsteps coming down the corridor and saw Sam stroll past, laptop in hand. "Hiya Sammy." I yelled, startling him making him almost drop his laptop. Dean began uncontrollably laughing as Sam glared at me.

"What the hell Y/n?! I almost broke my laptop." He sighed. I giggled softly. "It was funny." Dean leaned in and kissed my cheek. "That was hilarious." Sam huffed and walked off to his room, shaking his head. Me and Dean began eating our food.

After finishing, I rolled over to face him. "Cuddle please." He rolled his eyes but complied, closing the door first. I rolled my eyes at him but grinned as he plopped down on the bed next to me. He pulled me close to him and held me tight to his chest. He quickly made sure my heat pad was still hot and then squeezed my waist. "Get some more rest baby."

He kissed the top of my head and pulled covers over us tightly. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled softly. "I love you too."

A/N: Finally updated. I hope you are all doing good. J2 are filming again, this is really the end. Stay safe, I love you