You are my sunshine (part 2)

Dean PoV
We were getting ready for our next hunt. Did all the research and located the demons to a warehouse about a mile from our motel. I didnt especially want Y/N coming with us. It was dangerous but she never listens to me. Shes too stubborn. I ain't complaining though. I love her and just dont want to see her get hurt. I finished packing up all the weapons into my duffel and slung it over my shoulder. I quickly shoved it into the trunk of baby and made my way over to where Y/N was waiting by her. "I still think you shouldn't come. Its dangerous baby. I dont want you getting hurt. Just stay here for me, please baby. So I know you're safe." I begged one last time, cupping her cheek in my hand. She placed her hand on mine. "Babe, I can hunt a few demons. I've done it a thousand times before. If I'm here I could be in danger and you wouldnt know. Its better I'm with you." She leaned in and gave me a light peck on my lips. "Come on. Let's go." I opened the car door and gave her one last look. Too stubborn.

Y/N PoV
I sat in the back of baby as Dean drove. Sammy next to him going over the plan. To be honest I wasnt really listening, I was just so nervous for this hunt. I put on a brave face in front of Dean because I dont want him worrying, but I have a bad feeling. One of us might not make it back. I snapped out of my daze as Dean came to a stop in front of the warehouse. Sammy jumped out the car and began to grab stuff from the boot. Dean turned to look at me. "Its not too late ya know. You can still stay here. Or I'll drop you back then come back." I rolled my eyes at him. I opened my door and as I was getting out i mumbled "I'm going." I heard him sigh as I closed my door. Sam held out a angel blade for me as I stood next to him. "Let me guess. Dean doesn't want you coming in with us because he wants to protect you." Sam stated as he shuffled around in the boot. I chucked a little and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much." I replied as I played with the blade. Sam laughed slightly then stood up straight. "The speech and all? You've got this, ok? We always come back messed up in some way. We always get through things. Try not to let him get to you." I was about to reply when I was cut off by Dean getting out the car. He came over to us and got a blade from Sammy. "Let's go then." We all nodded and headed towards the building. I felt a warm hand sneak into mine. I turned to see Dean holding my hand tightly. "I love you. So much baby." Dean mumbled to me so Sam wouldnt hear. I smiled softly. "I love you too babe. So much." He smiled and squeezed my hand and then let go. Here goes nothing.

Nearly all gone. Just keep going. 3 more on you, 5 on Sam. 6 on Dean. We've got this. Keep going. Come on. I turned around to kill the last demon on me but before I could make a move I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. My hands fell to my sides as I heard grunts and yells coming from around me. I saw the demon fall to the floor as the knife was ripped from me. "Baby. Baby, come on. Keep your eyes open. Can you hear me?! Oh god, oh god." I heard Dean's frantic voice. "Sammy. Sammy! We gotta get her to the hospital. Come on. Here, you take the keys." I heard Sam catch the keys and I felt arms around my waist as I was picked up. I let out a little whimper as the sudden movement cause pained to spread throughout my body. "Sssh, baby. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. But you're gonna be fine. We're gonna get you some help and you'll be good to go. I promise. Nothing bad is gonna happen to you. You ain't leaving me, ok?" He placed me down in the backseat of baby and joined me as he tied his flannel around my waist. Sam quickly sped off in the direction of the hospital. "Dean. P-plea-ase s-ing for m-m-me." I whispered. "Ok baby. Ok. Dont move, love. Dont move."
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you
Please dont take my sunshine away."
On the last line I heard his voice crack slightly. I felt so cold, so empty. The flannel lay on my waist covered in blood and still 15 minutes from the hospital. I felt my eyes flutter closed and the last thing I heard was Dean yelling at Sammy to speed up and telling me to keep my eyes open, before everything went black.

A/N: Hi!! I hope you liked this. I know I've been gone forver but I've been really busy and shits been going on but I've created a schedule. Hope you enjoyed!! Love you! O xxxx