Attention

Y/N PoV

Dean has been pretty distant for the last 2 weeks. I have no idea why. Some days I think he doesn't want to be with me anymore. He comes to bed late and is up way before I am. He doesn't talk or look at me. It really breaks my heart. He will talk to Sam but not me. I asked Sam about it but even he didn't know.
I was sitting in the library on Sam's computer, cause he trusted me, looking around for cases as it's been about a week. It was quite and peaceful, I thought the boys had gone out. But no. They strolled in arguing over something stupid probably. Their voices echoed around the bunker, curse words flying out of Dean's mouth. Sam rolling his eyes at his brother's comments. This was gonna go on forever. I sighed and took a swig of my beer. Sam walked away from Dean and knocked into me slightly. The beer bottle was knocked and caused me to have more beer spill into my mouth. (A/N: I didn't want that to be too dirty and idk how it turned out lol.) I let out a cough as the beer flew down my throat. I stood up and coughed again, a sharp pain at the back of my throat. I close my eyes and clutch onto the table having a coughing fit. I notice out of the corner of my eye, Dean make his way over with a concerned look on his face. "Sam what the hell man?!" Dean yelled at poor Sammy, who just stood there with his mouth hanging open. I felt Dean's hand on my back and his soothing voice in my ear. "Hey, hey. Its alright baby. It's ok Y/N." I felt another hand on my back, Sam. They both continued to hit my back until I managed to stop coughing. I stood up straight and leaned on Dean for support. His arms went around my knees as he bent down to pick me up bridal style. He carried me through the bunkers corridor and stopping outside of our room to open the door. Once in, he placed me on the bed and turned to leave but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Stay please." I whispered to him, looking up at him with big doe eyes. He sighed and nodded and I moved over slightly to make room for him. I leaned my head on his shoulder as his arms went round my waist. We stayed in silence for a few minutes before I spoke up. "Why have you been avoiding me?" Did I do something wrong?" I asked, as I felt the tears build up and cloud my vision. "No. No. It's not you. I just- you picked me. Out of all the other men you picked a broken, waste of space man. Why? I ain't good enough for you." Dean replied, his voice shaky. I turned to face him. "Dean. You are the most beautiful man I have ever met. I dont care if you're broken. We all are. Me, you, Sam and Cas are all broken. We've been through way to much shit for people to deal with. But we are on the other side. I love you. You're strong. You're brave. You're my hero. All I want in my life, for the rest of my life." I said looking into his eyes. I saw tears run down his face and he pulled me close. He connected our lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. I felt so many emotions in it. Finally we pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine. "I love you so much." He whispered into the silence. "I love you too." I whispered back brushing my nose against his. He kissed me again lightly. I sighed into the kiss. I had his attention again. I had my Dean.

A/N: hi! Ok so this isn't that good but I've edited it a few times and this is all I could do. I hope you liked it anyway. More coming. 2 misha stories. 2 jared stories and another couple dean ones. And a Jensen one. Yay. K love you xxxx