You instead of Sam (SEASON 2- DEAN GF)

Y/N POV
"Come on Y/N." Sam said as he helped me along. I sprained my ankle the day we got here. I don't know where we are but it's the demon doing this. I'm sure of it. Sam even said. "Y/N! SAM!" We heard someone yell. "Y/N!! SAM!!!!!" "Dean!" I yelled back. Thank god. He found us. "Y/N look out!!!" Dean yelled just before I felt a sharp pain in my back. "AHH!!" I yelled out and fell into Deans arms m. I was struggling to breathe. "Y/N come on you'll be ok. I'm supposed to take care of you come on. Y/N! Come on. You want some Nutella. You can have some come on. You're not supposed to die. We're supposed to have a family. Be together. Please" He was trying to keep me awake. "D-dean. I'm so sorry. I never told you. I-I'm p-pre-pregnant. I'm so sorry. Sammy? Sammy, keep up the nerdy work. Get this, you're my best friend. Look after Dean f-for m-me p-pl-please. Bobby? Bobby, Hi. Th-thank -y-you for helping u-u-us. Dean? Baby don't- don't be s-sad. I-I'm ok. Pr-promise. I- I love you. Goodnight love." The last thing I heard was Dean scream No! Then everything went black.
Dean POV
"Y/N?" I mumbled into her hair. Y/N was gone. She was gone. "No!! Please! Y/N! NO!! COME BACK TO ME PLEASE!! Y/N!" I started sobbing into her hair. "Oh god! Y/N. I'm so sorry." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Sammy. "Sh-she's g-gone. G-gone. Just like that Sammy. She's gone."
I picked up her lifeless body and carried her bridal style to the car. I handed the keys to Sam. "Drive Sam." I sat in the back and put her head in my lap. I thought about her. Everything about her.
Her love for music
Her eyes
Her hair
Her lips
Her face
Her stupid jokes I would always laugh at even though they were shit
Her smile
Her laugh
Then I thought about what she said. Pregnant. She was pregnant and that asshole killed her. Ripped her from me. And my baby. I'll never have my family. There might be something I can do

A/N
Hey!! I hope you like it! There will be 2 parts to this story! I wanted to just get this one out there! Like and vote and leave requests!
Xxxxxxxx