Vamps p4

A/N: last part! and fluffy

Y/N PoV
We got back to the bunker quickly seeing as it was only about 10 minuets away from the shops. Dean carried me into the bunker bridal style and took me to our room. "Sammy can you grab us the first aid kit please?" He questioned whilst laying you on the bed. Sam left the room to go grab it and me and Dean were sitting in there. He brushed a stray bit of hair behind my ear and smiled softly at me. I could still see the guilt in his eyes when he looked at my wounds but I brushed it off, knowing I could talk with him later. Sam came back in with Cas instead of the first aid kit. "Well Dr. Cas. Will I be ok?" I joked around. Dean gave me look but chuckled anyway, whilst Sam just laughed. Cas tilted his head to the side and squinted his eyes. "Y/N, I am not a doctor. Though I can heal you I have no medical training." He said seriously. I laughed loudly and leaned back on the bed. "It was a joke Cas! Don't worry!" I said whilst clutching my side. Dean took notice and knelt beside me. "Does your side hurt? What happened?" He asked worried. I flicked his forehead and chuckled. "Laughing. Don't worry so much baby." I said whilst grabbing his chin and kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away a little. "Oh but you know I will sweetie." He mumbled and pulled me in for another kiss. Sam, of course, ruined the moment again by clearing his throat. He gave us a look and Cas just stood there awkwardly with his arms by his side whilst looking up. "Cas. Buddy. You gonna heal her or what?" Dean asked, a little frustrated with the confused angel. "Right. Yes. My apologies." Cas said and he placed his fingers on my forehead. There was a slight tingling sensation, then it went away as did the pain. I sighed and laid back on the bed. "Sweetheart, don't wanna ruin you relaxation time but we need to talk. Now." Dean said, sounding a bit nervous. I sat up at looked at him confused. "What's going on?" I asked, slightly concerned. Dean shifted uncomfortably as he turned to face me. "Well, um, there's going to be four of us living here soon." He said looking at me dead in the eye. "What are you going on about?" I asked, slightly panicked. "Well-" Dean started but he got cut off. "You're pregnant. One month to be exact." Cas butted in. I froze. Pregnant? So that's why Cas was looking at me funny. I looked up at Dean to see he was concerned. A smile broke out on my face as my eyes filled with tears. "We're gonna have a baby." I exclaimed smiling at him. He smiled back at me, "yeah. We're gonna have a baby." "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" I yelled in excitement as  I jumped on him. He hugged me tight as I lightly cried, tears of joy may I add, into his neck. I jumped off him and gave Cas a hug, who was a bit awkward at first but soon hugged back. I jumped up to Sam and hugged him tight. "I'm gonna be an uncle! Thank you guys!" I chucked at him and hugged him once more. I ran back to Dean  and he hugged me tight. "I love you so much." He whispered into my hair. "I love you so much too." I whispered back. He quickly lifted my head up and connected our lips. 

Everything is coming together.

A/N: That is the final part! I'm updating on my laptop because my phone has disabled its self. But at least I can still update. I'm writing and editing a few more chapters of this book plus others cause I've been bored and they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY over due. Please check out my Poems book! They were all written by me! I hope you liked this one! I love you and thank you for all the support. 

O xxxxxxxxxx