Hunt gone wrong (2)

3rd person PoV

Dean watched as his girlfriend was loaded into an ambulence, slowly loosing conciousness. The ghost just came out of nowhere. Why didn't he listen to you when you said you had a bad feeling? He should've known not to leave you behind him but he did. Now you were paying the consequences. Sam could see the state his brother was in and quickly went over to comfort him. "Dean. Hey it's not your fault. We didn't know the ghost was come out of nowhere and do that." Sam tried to comfort him but to no avail. "She had a bad dream. That someone was gonna get hurt. Hell she dreamed that SHE would be the one dying today!" Dean spat back just as the paramedic came back over. "Are either of you riding with her? We gotta get her to the hospital now." He explained. Dean nodded and handed Baby's keys to Sam. "You drive Baby. I'll go with Y/n. Meet you there." Dean stated before walking away. Sam quickly grabbed his arm. "She's not dying Dean. She will pull through, ok?" Sam quickly said before the paramedic called for Dean again. Dean nodded and stalked off to the back of the ambulance, whilst Sam made his way to the Impala. 

The ride to the hospital was painful. A nice lady was attending to Y/n, making sure she was stable for the ride. She tried to keep Deans spirits high. Telling him that she was gonna pull through and be just fine. Dean only nodded and kept his gaze on you, his hand holding yours tightly. Why didn't he listen to you?

Deans PoV

Once we pulled up at the hospital everything went so quick. Y/n was loaded out of the van and taken in. Nurses and doctors flocked over to her and started saying things that didn't really concern me until I heard someone say that she needed oxygen and her pulse was weakening. I rushed forward but was held back by two nurses. "Sir, you need to stay here." They told me. I shook my head continuing to try and get past them. "No! No you don't understand! That's my girlfriend! You gotta let me see her." I panicked. The nurses just pushed me back and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Sam standing there. "Come on. Lets get you sat down. You can see Y/n soon ok?" He soothed. I reluctantly nodded and sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting area with my head in my hands. Defeated. I made a silent prayer to Chuck, hoping he could hear me and would let Y/n live. I also prayed to Cas, hoping he could get his feathery ass down here and heal her. After a few minutes and Cas didn't appear I tried again. Nothing. I sighed, frustrated as Sammy came over with coffee. I took my cup but didn't drink from it. I stared down at the liquid thinking back to what happened? Why didn't I make her walk with me and Sam?

After hours in the waiting room a nurse finally came over. I stood up immediately walked over. "How is she? Is she ok? Does she need anything? Is she-" Sam cut off my panicking by pulling me back slightly. "Dean! Calm down. Let the nurse explain." Sam comforted. I nodded and looked back at the nurse. She smiled softly before continuing. "She had sustained damage to her stomach and had lost a large amount of blood. We have managed to fix any serious injuries and any damage. We will need to keep her in for a few days to monitor her. When she does leave she will not be able to do any heavy lifting etc and will be on bed rest for about two weeks in order for her wound to heal properley." The nurse explained checking her clipboard. "Can I go see her? Where is she?" I asked. "Room 340." She smiled softly and I took off towards the lift. 

I walked into Y/n's room and I felt my eyes begin to water at the sight of her hooked up to machines. She was still asleep so I pulled up a chair and sat next to her bed. I grabbed her hand squeezed it lightly. I kissed the back of her hand and sighed softly. "Baby. I don't know if you can hear me but I'm so sorry. I should've protected you. I am so sorry you got hurt. I promise you that you will never get hurt again." I whispered to her. Sam came in and smiled at me. "How is she?" He asked. "She's ok. Sam, this is all my fault. I should've listened to her. She knew something was gonna go wrong and now here we are. She could be dying Sam and all I did was say that everything will be fine. Well it's not." 

Sam sighed before coming over to me. "She will pull through. I promise Dean. Have you tried Cas?" I nodded. "He's not answering me." This whole time I had not taken my eyes off Y/n as she slept. Just as I said that we heard the whoosh of Cas' wigs as he landed in the room. I suddenley got really mad and jumped up and punched Cas across the face. Of course it didn't do much but I felt a bit better. "Where the hell have you been?! I've been calling for you for hours! You didn't show. Y/n could've died on our way here and in the operating room and you weren't here to heal her! What the fuck man? We help you in a heartbeat and you can't show?!" I yelled at him. Sam quickly pulled me back and pushed me back to the chair. I glared at Cas one more time before grabbing Y/n's hand and ignoring both of them and focusing on her. 

"I'm sorry Dean." Cas apologised to me but I ignored him. Sam sighed and explained to Cas what happened. My jaw clenched when he explained how Y/n got hurt and what the ghost did to her. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to block out the images that were going to be imprinted on my mind forever. I kissed the back of her hand again as I got comfortable in the chair ready to go to sleep. "Dean why don't you go back to the motel and sleep. It's more comfortable there than in a crappy little chair." Sam said. I turned to him and gave him a bitch face. He rolled his eyes at me and Cas walked forward. "I can watch over her if you like." I scoffed. "Like I trust you with her. You don't even show up when she needs you to." 

Cas looked at the ground looking a bit hurt. I felt a bit bad for snapping at him but I couldn't focus on that. Y/n needs me. 

I woke up to my hand being squeezed lightly. I sat up and looked around the room. I was still half asleep and didn't notice who was squeezing my hand. I looked at Y/n in the bed and I jumped off the chair. "Baby?"

"Hey Dean."

A/N: Ok part 2 done! I will do a part 3 to this, it won't be as long but it will be fluffy! I currentley don't have my phone but I do have my laptop and kindle fire. I try to use wattpad on my phone more so that is why updates are slow but my laptop is easier to type. I hope you like this. Part 3 soon and other stuff as well. I have a Sammy series which is being edited but hopefully it will be out soon but I still have a lot of school work to catch up on.

Stay safe and do everything with kindness.