Vamps p2

A/N: sorry it took ages but here it is! p2
let me know if u have any suggestions/ requests.
enjoy x

The next day
Y/N PoV
I walked into the main room of the bunker and sat down next to Dean. "Heya! Whats up?" I asked whilst nicking a bit of his coffee. He gave me a look and shook his head whilst replying "Hi sweetheart. Not much, research cause Sam is in the shower. Waiting for him to cook us up some grub." He quickly snatched back his coffee and finished it off. I nodded and pulled my knees to my chest. "When are we heading to the nest? To wipe some more of those blood-sucking fucks out of the world." Dean chucked slightly but i could tell there was a 'but' coming. He looked over at me and i gave him the look, silently telling him to continue. He sighed slightly before saying "you can't go. They know your scent, hell you've seen one of 'em up close. You can stay in the car, if you want, as back up, but you are not going in, ok? I'm not risking it. Sorry princess." I signed and shook my head about to protest but at that moment Sam and Cas popped in. "Hi guys" Sam said strolling in from the corridor. I gave him a small smile. Cas, of course, popped out of nowhere. "Hello Dean, Y/N. Sam." He greeted us whilst nodding. "Hey Cas." I replied. Then an awkward silence followed. So I asked for Sams input on the whole 'me not gong into the nest' ordeal. I turned to him, "Sam. Dean says I shouldn't do into the nest" I heard Dean sigh from next to me. "But I think I should go in, cause ya know i'm capable. What do you think?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. Sam shifted slightly, a bit uncomfortable. From the corner of my eye I saw Cas squinting at me, as if to try and find out something. I pushed it aside, not wanting to start anything." "Well. Y/N, um when you went to bed last night me and Dean spoke and we both agreed you shouldn't go in. They would know that we were coming then." Sam said giving me an apologetic look. I sighed, annoyed and gave him my best bitch face. "Then use me as bait!" I yelled out, frustrated with both of them. "Hell no!" Dean yelled back. "Then let me do something!" I answered turning to him. "You are! You're back up!" He retorted, he seemed pretty pissed. "Yeah, like you will need any back up. You'll stroll in, kill em all and I'll do jack! I wanna help! I'm a hunter! And you won't let me hunt!" I yelled standing up. Dean stood us as well and grabbed onto my shoulders and looked me in the eye. " I am not having you hurt ok?! I will not allow it! You can come with us on the next hunt! Not tonight! If they know we're coming and they get to you. I would never forgive myself if one bad thing happened to you. Got it?" I stared for a moment before slowing nodding. He smiled slightly and leaned in a gave me a sweet kiss. The moment was ruined however by Sam. "Hate to ruin the moment but we have no food. Who wants to make a run?" Sam asked leaning against his chair, whilst Dean pulled me into him. Everyone stayed silent for a second. "I'll do it!" I exclaimed, breaking away from Dean. "What do we need?" I asked, snatching the list from his hand. "You sure baby?" I heard Dean ask from behind me. I tucked the list in my pocket and nodded. I turned and faced him. "If I can't hunt. I'm getting supplies. Got it?" I mimicked him at the end. He chucked but nodded and gave me the keys to baby. "Careful with her." He warner before dropping the keys into my outstretched hand. Before I could leave he wrapped me up in his arms once more and gave me another sweet kiss, and then another and another. I heard Sam clear his throat from behind us and we broke apart. "Be back soon!" I yelled as i walked out. I heard a few muffled goodbyes before i closed the garage door and jumped into baby. Let's go.

At the shops ( Still Y/N PoV)

As I put the third pie in the basket for Dean, i spun around. I bumped into a hard chest and let out a little "oof." I looked up at the man. Oh shit. It was the guy from earlier, the vamp. Well, one of them. "Oops. Sorry love." He said, giving me this weird grin. I cringed slightly and muttered an "it's fine" and quickly walked around him. I payed for my stuff and quickly left the store. I put the bags in the back of baby and made my way to the drivers side. But, before I jumped in, I decided to call Dean. On the second ring he answered. "You alright baby?" He asked, a little concerned. "He's here. The vamp from yesterday he's here! He spoke to me. What do I do Dean?" I answered panicking slightly. "Hey, hey. It's alright. It's alright sweetheart, ok? You're ten minutes away ok? Get in the car, and go. Come back and we can talk. Ok? I'll see you soon." He soothed through the phone. I nodded slightly and breathed out. "Ok. Ok. I love you Dean." I replied, quickly grabbing the keys from my pocket. "I love you too baby. I'll see you soon." I hung up and quickly went to unlock the car. Before I could open the door i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black.

(Time skip of 20 mins here)

Deans PoV
It's been twenty minutes and she's still not back. Twenty minutes. I walked into the main room of the bunker trying to call her. Once again nothing. I hung up before I could leave a message. I sat down in one of the chairs."Dammit." I muttered. Sam looked up at me. "What's up man?" He asked looking a bit concerned. "Y/N still isn't back. She isn't answering my calls either. She always answers. No matter what. I've called her a million times man." I answered, biting my thumb nail whilst bouncing my leg. "Ok. Well what did she say to you last time you called her?" Sam questioned, closing his laptop. I thought about it for a second then quickly jumped up. "She ran into the vamp. Oh shit man." I yelled grabbing my jacket and phone and making my way out the door. I heard Sam following me. I'll find you Y/N. Promise.

At the shops. (Still Deans PoV)
Me and Sam arrived at the shops within 7 minutes. I was practically running the whole time. We strolled in and headed towards the counter. We had prayed to Cas and he quickly joined us. We got to the counter and I quickly got down to business. "Hey!" I greeted the guy at the counter, whilst lightly tapping my finger against it. "Have you seen my girlfriend around? She's about 5 foot (A/N: or however tall you are.) She's got y/h/c and y/e/c. Just been to long since she last called. Have you seen her. She definitely would've brought something." I inquired getting a little nervous. The shopkeeper nodded. "Yeah I saw her. The girl will all the pie. She left about half an hour ago. Listen, I don't want to make you nervous but some guy in his mid 40s followed her out. Then he left in some weird van. The car that she came in is still there. That black old fashioned one there." He pointed to the middle of the car park. My heart rates picked up as i stared at my car. I was unable to move. Sam noticed my discomfort and quickly pulled me back slightly. "Thank you. We appreciate the help." He said, with a small smile. The shopkeeper nodded. "It's not a problem. I hope you find her man." He replied looking at me with a bit of a guiltily look. I nodded and walked out the shop heading to baby.
As we approached I saw the keys siting by the drivers door. My heart stopped slightly, but when I saw what was next to it my heart dropped into my stomach. Her phone. I bent down and picked it up and showed it to Sam and Cas. "Fuck!" I yelled out and picked up the keys. I put my hands on my head in defeat and tears filled my eyes. This cannot be happening. Sam quickly thought of a plan. "Hey. We can go find her. But let's go back to the bunker, ok? Get our minds right. Think of a plan and head out. We cannot run in there like headless chickens ok?" Sam said trying to reason with me. I shook my head. "No way. I'm getting my girl back and i'm doing it now!" I replied. I shoved her phone in my pocket and unlocked baby. I tried to pretend I didn't see that blood stain on the door. Cas nodded. "I agree with Dean. It's not safe for Y/N to be out there right now. Not in her condition." Cas said mater of factly. "Her condition? She's not ill." I replied giving him a weird look. "You're right. She's not ill." Cas said nodding at me. I quickly shut the car door and gave him a look. "Then what the hell is wrong with her?" I inquired getting a bit annoyed at the angel. Cas quickly glanced at me and Sam before answering. "Y/N is pregnant."

A/N: and i'm back!!!!! i missed this! i hope you like this. Part 3 and i think the last part will be done shortly. so i'll publish it tonight! please check out my other books. and also my poems book! i wrote them myself and it would mean a lot!
i hope you liked this and i'll see you soon!
O xxxx