You intead of Sam p3

Dean PoV
I watched as she walked off to the back room, still shocked and upset. I looked up and saw Sam and Bobby looking at me. "Boy, what did you do?" Bobby asked, I could tell he knew. "Nothing. Obviously, we didnt check he pulse right." I lied. "Dean! Damn it! How long did you get?!" Sam yelled. I looked back at him, tears stinging at the corner of my eyes. I looked down and played with the chair. "One year." I answered, looking down at my  feet. "You stupid boy. What the hell were you thinking?!" Bobby yelled at me. "I was thinking the love of my life was lying dead in my arms and I couldn't stop it!" I yelled back, furious. Sam was pacing up and down the room. "We were all heartbroken when she died Dean. You were only thinking of yourself here! We all could've done something to get Y/N back! It's not all about your pain!" Sam stated through gritted teeth. "What is Y/N going to say? Huh? Do you really think she'll be fine about this?" Sam asked. "She's not gonna find out." I replied simply. "Oh yeah. So in a years time when you disappear forever, she's not gonna have questions?" Bobby asked. I looked at him and sighed. I really had no idea. "I'm sorry. I didnt know what else to do. Shes gonna hate me isn't she?" I asked, my voice cracking  slightly. Bobby sighed and shook his head. "No son. She's gonna try and get you out of this. Like we will." I nodded and made my way towards the back room where Y/N was. I laid down next to her and kissed the side of her head.

~the next day~
Y/N PoV
I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Dean sleeping next to me. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek. I felt him stir and his arms tighten. "Morning sweetheart." He muttered, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and buried my head in his chest. "Morning babe." We stayed like that for a few minutes before my curiosity consumed me. "Babe. When I woke up yesterday, why were Sammy and Bobby staring at me like I was a ghost?" I asked with a chuckle. I felt Dean stiffen. "Babe. You ok?" Dean moved slightly so he was on his back and moved me so I was practically lying on top of me. "You lost a lot of blood baby. We all thought you werent gonna make it. They were probably just shocked. I mean, you do look a mess." He joked. "Hey! It's not my fault there are no showers!" He chuckled and we laid in silence for a few minutes. I felt safe with Dean's arms around me. Soon there was a knock on the door and Sam walked in. "Hey. Bobby left about an hour go. We're gonna head to his, so get ready." Sam stated before giving a small smile and leaving. I sighed and began to move. Dean pulled me down and I let out a small squeal. "Babe. What are you doing?" I asked as he buried his head in my neck. "Mmm. Dont wanna move yet." I chuckled and sighed before running my hand through his hair. He kissed my up my neck and back down. I giggled and closed the door properly. I sighed and stared up at the cracked ceiling. "Are you sure nothing happened? I feel like something did." I said, turning to face Dean. I could see something in his eyes but couldn't quite make out what it was. "Baby, I promise nothing happened. You can chill out ok?" He said, giving me a kiss. I nodded and buried my head in his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head. "Ready to go to Bobbys?"

A/N: I know it's not very long but I couldn't add anything to this. This is gonna be a long series though as its probably gonna go to season 4. I might make it it's own book. Hope you like this anyway