That thing was in our house! (DEAN)

Y/N POV
I slowly peeled my eyes open only to see darkness. "Damn!" I muttered. I looked over at my boyfriend, Dean, and sighed. It was probably about 2 am. Maybe half past. I sighed once again and grabbed my phone. Just as I turned it on I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I rubbed my eyes and moved closer. I could see the outline of a person. A man? I think it was. All of a sudden it's eyes shot open. I jumped down into my bed and grabbed Dean's arm. I shook it lightly and kept an eye on this thing in our room. Sammy was just next door so I didn't wanna wake him. "Dean. Dean wake up. Please help. Please. Dean!" I whispered whilst shaking him. I looked over to see it a little closer. "Y/N?" A sleepy Dean mumbled. "What's up? Why are you up? It's late!" He groaned. I glanced at it again. "There's a man in here. He's in all black. I'm scared." Suddenly he shot up. "It's ok. Stay behind me." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and he leaned closer to get a better look. "Demon. It's a demon. Hang on. SAMMY!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" He yelled. Suddenly the door flew open and my breath was taken away. I fell back on the bed and I heard Dean yelling at me. I fought against whatever was trying to kill me. "HANG ON!!! GET OFF HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I heard Dean yelling. I groaned as I started seeing stars. I heard bullets flying and Sam and Dean yelling. All of a sudden there was no more pressure on my neck and I gasped for air as one last shot was fired. I regained my breath slowly and I shakily lifted my head. I sat up all the way and turned my head. As I did so I let out a groan as all I could feel was pain. "Y/N. Are you ok?" Sam asked breathlessly. I nodded weakly even though I felt like I could pass out any second. Sam and Dean must've caught on somehow and just as I leaned back they caught me. "Easy there. Come on." I heard Dean say, he sounded nervous. I looked up and saw Sammy leave. I looked at Dean to see that he was already looking at me. I smiled weakly, "I'll be ok." He sighed and looked away. "This is my fault. Bad things always happen." He chocked out. I sighed and we both laid down. I curled up in his side as his arm acted like my pillow. "I'm fine. We're fine. That's all that matters." He looked down at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you Y/N." I smiled softly and whispered back "I love you to Dean." "Lovebirds" I heard Sam say. I looked over at him and flipped him off. "Fuck you Sherlock Sammy!" He rolled his eyes and walked out, again. "He's so stupid. Love you"
"Love you to"

A/N:
I hope you like it!! Took me a day to write it. I edited it a few times. I just wanted to put an update out as I won't be tomorrow cause I'm traveling back from my holiday.
I love it when Dean is overprotective it's so cute!
Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment. Leave requests if you would like to!
See ya
Xxxxxx