Fake phone call

Y/N PoV
Me and Dean were best friends in high school. We even dated for a while but after a few months he had to leave. His Dad travelled around for work and Dean and his little brother Sam went with him. I never thought it was right but Dean said it was more complicated than that. I would ask what he meant but he wouldn't tell me, so I left it at that. Complicated. He gave me his number and we always texted and called. Three years later, I was now living with my boyfriend of one year, Chad. I hadn't heard from Dean in about a year. I assumed he was living his busy and complicated life. A better life than mine. Something is happening to me.

I am being abused.

At first Chad was wonderful. Almost eveything I wanted in a man. He was super kind and funny. He treated me right. Then about seven months into our relationship he became distant and vilont. He would isolate me from everyone. I had to quit my job. He has made me loose weight. He hits me and insultes me and uses my body for his own pleasure. I want to leave but I'm scared that he would do something to me. 

I walk into the living room and slowly approach him. "Hi honey. Would you like me to order a pizza so you can have it whilst watching the game soon?" I asked quietly and as politley as possible so he doesn't get mad at me. He looks up at me and nods. "Yeah get me two. You can have some I guess. Can't have you starving completely now can I? Just a slice or two." He spits out. I nod and head into the kitchen to grab my phone. I search through my contacts to the one I have saved as the pizza place. But it's not. It's Dean Winchester.

After a few rings he picks up. "Hello?" He answers, confused. "Hi, I'd like to order a pizza." I say with a shaky voice. "Y/n, is that you? From high school?" He questions. "Yes, two large pizzas." I reply. "Y/n is someone there with you?" I hesitate. "Yes." "What's your address sweetheart? I'm on my way." I hear a car engine and I feel slightly releaved. "Ok, 24 Colt Avenue." I said into the phone. "You got it. Be there soon." He hung up. Now we wait. I walked back into the living room and made up an excuse as to why the pizza would be late. "Honey. The pizza might be a bit longer than usual because they are really busy tonight. They will get here as soon as they can." I explained trying to remain calm. Chad sighed, annoyed and stood up and made his way towards me. "Go shower for me. We can have a little fun while we wait." He says, leaning in. I felt tears build up but nodded anyway. I started to head towards the stairs but as I did I heard the door bell ring and my heart leaped into my throat. I heard Chad sigh with annoyance before heading to the door to see who was here. 

Chad pulled open the door and revealed two men standing on the other side. I recognised them instantly. Sam and Dean Winchester. After years of missing him and wondering if he was ok, he is there on my door step. Though I didn't know he was FBI. He held his badge up ad so did Sam. "Do you mind if we come in and ask Miss Y/n some questions to help with our investigation?" Sam asked Chad politley. Chad glared but nodded and they came in. Me and Dean made eye contact and I felt myself blush. "Miss Y/n please come with me to a separate room so we can discuss the matter." Dean says, stepping into the house further. Chad stepped forward attempting to stop Dean but Sam held him back. "I'm sorry sir but my partner here would like to speak to Miss Y/n on her own." Sam explained. Me and Dean walked into mine and Chads room and he quickly locked the door. I collapsed into Deans arms and cried softly. "Get me out of here please. I can't be here anymore." I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to sooth me. "You're leaving now. Come on." We quickly gatherd most of my stuff before leaving the room. "Miss Y/n needs to come with us." Dean stated as we walked back into the main room. Chad started to become furious. "You are NOT taking her! She belongs to me!" He yelled as he approached me. Sam held him back as he struggled. Dean went over and punched him repeatedly in the face, eventually knocking him out. He turned to me and Sam. "Lets go."

------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my bed in what Sam and Dean called, The Bunker. They gave me the talk whilst we drove here. They hunted monsters and now I was living with them I was unsafe and if I wanted to I could go back to my normal life. I refused. I didn't have a normal life. No friends, not anymore. No job, no money. Nobody to help me. I was alone. The boys understood and said that I was family now. It was amazing that they still cared for me after all those years. I looked around my room. Me and Dean had managed to get most of the important stuff but the small stuff was missing. Toothbrush, hairbrush, make up, care keys. All that jaz. Dean said he would take me shopping ad get me whatever I wanted. I declined at first but then he said that it was a fake card so it would matter. I was a little shocked to say the least. 

A knock at my door brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Dean walking in with a plate in hand. "Though you would be hungry." He stated whilst coming to sit by me. I smiled up at him and took the plate.  It held a delicous looking burger and some fries. He was holding something else that turned out to be pie. "I don't normally share but I rememberd you like apple pie so I uh." He said awkwardly. I chuckled and took it from him. "Thank you Dean. For everyhting. I really appericate it." I replied. DEan sat next to me. "It's not a problem sweetheart. Anything for you. I've really missed you." He said, whispering the last part. The room went silent for a minute as we looked at each other. The years had been good to Dean. "You're safe now." He promised. I nodded and looked down. He placed his hand under my chin and made me look him in the eyes. We both leaned in hesitantly, making sure the other was comfortable. Once our lips connected I felt a surge of happiness and hope that i haven't felt in a long time. Once we pulled away I smiled at him. He smiled back and pulled me onto his lap. "You're mine." He said before our lips connected again. 

So this is what love feels like.

A/N: Hey everyone!!! I hope you like this one. I thought I would try something new. I've seen a lot of videos and even read a few things where this has happend and I wanted to do my own interpritation of it with Dean. I might do one for Sam. Speaking of which I have my Sam and Cas books still, so check them out please!! (If you want to.) I am slow at updating on there but I am working on some stuff. I have been extremley happy with my most recent work. From 'you are my sunshine' to now. I have been really inspired lately which is a good thing since we are stuck at home. I still have school work but I can write whenever I need a break or whenever I wanna jot any random stuff down and I encourage you to do the same! Do anything you enjoy whilst being at home! Bake (which I am doing) and just be happy! This will not last forever. You will be ok. Sending loads and loads of love and stay safe and stay home! O xxxx