Vamps p1

Y/N PoV
You awoke with a start feeling something being poured on you. "Wake up baby!" Dean, your bf of 3 years, yelled. You glared up at him and pointed to your now soaked pjs. "What the fuck?!" You yelled back slightly annoyed but couldn't help but melt slightly and the cute facial expression. You sat up and groaned felling the water tricking down your top. You looked down and noticed that it was now see-through. And you had nothing underneath. Maybe that's why he did it. You looked up at him to see his eyes glued to your chest. You rolled your eyes and pushed him back slightly but then pulling him back in for a morning kiss. When you guys came apart you commented on his breath. "Beer? Already. Babe seriously its only-"" you grabbed his arm and looked at his watch-" half nine!" He gave you a cheeky grin and leaned in and kissed you again.

Time skip by Cas being cute
My phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked up to see Dean researching for our case. We were looking for a vamps nest so I was assuming he was looking for abandoned locations in the area. I saw it was a message from Sam so I headed to the main room of the bunker. "You need to get fresh air and go outside otherwise you will get a blood clot and die. Please."  He begged. What? Sam never does this. I'm assuming it's cause I've been coped up in the bunker with bad anxiety for the past week. (A/N: I have been having bad anxiety for the passed week so I wanted to include it. Also read the A/N at the end of p1 cause you will be surprised from where I got this idea from. Anyway.)
I nodded and went to grab my coat and I put my shoes on and told Sam where I was going. He nodded and I made my way out.

I plonked down on the net swing at a park about 5 miles from the bunker. I still cannot believe I walked that far. I put my phone on do not disturb mode and started playing on my phone and pushing the swing slightly. After about 5 mins I got bored so I decided to head back. It would take my ages anyway and I decided to go the longer way. Stupid me. As I made my way passed a little wooded area there was this guy spinning a leaf in his hand. I saw some other people around him. What the? ...
(A/N I saw the guy today but not the other people lol.)

Dean PoV
I made my way towards the main room of the bunker looking around for Y/N. I  found where the nest was and it was weird. They were in the park, in the wooded area not to far from here. I ran up the last step and told Sam where the nest was. "But this is weird. It's in the park. Not too far from here. In the wooded area." All of a sudden Sams eyes grew wide. He jumped up and grabbed his jacket. "Shit man I'm sorry. I didn't know." Sam rushed out. He seemed very panicked. "Ok. Sammy chill out ok. I'll go get Y/N and we can go save whoever you sent there." I tried to calmly explain to him but he shook his head. "No! Y/N is at the park! I told her to go out!" All of a sudden it felt like my heart had stopped. The colour drained from my face and I stood up straight. "Fuck." I mumbled and grabbed my jacket from the back of a chair and we headed out to Baby and we prayed for Cas.

"Dammit! Straight to voicemail!" I half yelled. I looked over at Sam to see a guilty look on his face. It wasn't his fault but I still felt mad at him. She's been in the bunker where I can protect her because of her anxiety. She still isn't fully ok yet so I was waiting for her to be ready. Cas sat in the backseat being a little awkward. "If anything has happened to her. Anything! Even if it's just a scratch. I will beat the holy hell out of you." I said to Sam whilst giving him my best bitch face. Sam and Cas tried her phone but nothing. Where the hell is she?

Y/N PoV
I quickly ran back into the bunker. "Dean? Sam? Cas? Hello?!" You called  out hoping to see someone. When You didn't you got a bit anxious but you assumed they had just found something about the vamps and you brushed it off. You made your way to the kitchen and made a cheese toastie. You splurted some ketchup on and then at your food. As you made your way to yours and Deans room you heard the bunker door slam. Jumping you grabbed your gun from your waistband. You quietly shut the door to your room and sat on the bed and stared at the door. Suddenly it was pushed open and Dean stepped through. "Baby! You're here!" He exclaimed and pulled you into a hug. You buried your face in his chest and nodded slightly. "Yeah I'm here." You mumbled back. You saw Sam and Cas join you guys in the doorway. Dean gave you a big kiss and you gladly accepted. "What happened?" Cas asked with a concerned look on his face.
You looked up at Dean and he gave you the look to start talking now. "Well..."

A/N: Part 1 done!
Hope you liked it! Part 2 soon. P2 is gonna be shorter cause not much happens but oh well.
So... i wanna say how I got the inspiration for this one
I went to the park today and was thinking of this the entire time. Like I thought it would be cool so I wrote it down. (Yeah my mind wanders A LOT)
I hope you like it! I sure do!
P2 soon and updates on all my other books soon! They are all being worked on and finished so I hope you like em!
See ya
Love you
O xxxxxx