You are my sunshine (part 3)

Reader in hospital and dean sings to her. Recovery.

Y/N PoV
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
What the hell is going on? I try to open my eyes but it's too hard. I'm forced back into darkness.
--------------------------------
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please dont take my sunshine away.

That was what I heard when I woke up again. I slightly opened my eyes but it was so bright. I heard a chair scrape across the ground. "Baby? Do that again sunshine." I heard someone say next to me, their voice whiskey smooth. Dean. I groaned and opened them again this time being met with beautiful green orbs. I saw relief wash over his face as his lips connected with mine. He pulled away after a little while and looked at me before stroking his thumb across my cheek. "I thought I lost you. You lost so much blood, they didnt know if you would make it. You were out for over a week baby." He said, his voice shaking. I held his hand and smiled up at him. Before I could say anything Sam walked in with 2 cups of coffee. He looked up and saw I was awake and gave me a big smile. "There she is! We were worried." He said, leaning down to give me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I smiled. "Sorry guys." I said. Sam patter my shoulder whilst Dean kissed my cheek. The doctor came in a few moments later and told me that I could go home tomorrow. I was really excited as it has been forever since I got to curl up in the bunker. The doctor also said no physical activities for about a month, so that means no hunting. When he said that Dean gave me the look of 'you better fucking listen.' Once the doctor left I leaned back and sighed. My stomach rumbled and the boys chuckled. "I'll grab you some food." Sammy said whilst pulling his jacket on.
Once he left Dean motioned for me to move over slightly so he could lay with me. He pulled me to his chest and gently put his arms around my waist. He kissed the side of my head. "I was so worried about you. I though you were gone baby. Dont ever do something like that again." He whispered to me. "I'm sorry Dean. You know I'd never leave you." I whispered back. He sighed and brought me closer to him. "I know sweetheart. But you're my sunshine. I love you, it's my job to protect you. I cant have you getting hurt." I sighed and leaned into him not bothering to answer. Dean knew me well enough. Sam returned a little while later with my food. I thanked him and began to eat. Being out for a week makes you hungry I guess.
After a finished Sam went over to the mini sofa in the corner. I told him to go back to the motel so he could actually fit on it and have a good sleep but he insisted he stayed. Soon he was snoring away. I was slowly starting to begin to fall asleep and Dean sang softly in my ear.
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please dont take my sunshine away