Wendigo PART 1

Y/N POV
We walked through the forest trying to find this girls brother who went missing. My ankle was hurting real bad (I had twisted it earlier on) so I walked over to Sammy and tapped him on his, rather high up, shoulder. "Sammy, my ankle really hurts." He looked over at me while I was whining. I looked over at Dean, my boyfriend, and saw him talking to Roy, the ranger guy. They were clearly arguing. Sammy bend down slightly, "hop on." I giggled and jumped on his back. Sammy has been my best friend since we were kids. Since John found me. He left me with Bobby. He became my father, had to change my last name to Singer. Bobby is the best.
We trudged along, well THEY trudged along whilst I was chilling on Sammys back.
Deans POV
I looked back to find Y/N to see if she was ok. When he couldn't see her my heart rate picked up.  I looked around frantically, searching. Where the hell did she go?!
"Dean! You ok?" Sammy asked from beside me. Wait, where the hell did he come from? "Yeah. Just can't see Y/N any-". I stopped mid sentence when I saw Y/N asleep on his back. "Right yeah. Her ankle was hurting. Kept whining and here we are." I chucked at that.

Y/N
I woke up laying on Deans chest, outside on the ground. We were surrounding a small fire. Everyone resting. I sat up slowly, wiggling out of Deans arms. I snuck round Sammy and went to the tree behind him. All of a sudden I heard a growl. I whipped my gun out my belt and looked around. I felt a large hand grab me and yank me away. I let out a loud scream and fought against it. "DEAN!! DEAN!!!!  DEAN HELP!!" All I heard was my name being called then everything went black.
Deans POV
No! Not Y/N. God, why didn't she wake me up? I ran round the back of the tree, ya know to stab my knife into it and get really angry. When I saw her gun. "Sammy!" I yelled. He came running round and looked at me weird. I grabbed her gun and showed him. "Tracks. Going that way. She was taken. And I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch." I growled and stormed off following the tracks.

Y/N POV
I woke up and looked around slowly. I was in some cave thing. I looked to my right and saw some boy. Hang on. Is that...? "Tommy? Are you Tommy?" He looked over at me and his face was clear. Bruises and cuts littered his face. "Yeah. That's me." I nodded slowly. I was about to say something else, but I was cut off by the Wendigo strolling in. I let out a small whimper. Luckily, and also unfortunately, the Wendigo went to the young boy next to us. His screams echoed around the cave until he was dead. The Wendigo starting yelling. Yelling in my voice! Calling out for Dean. I started struggling against the restraints. He walked over to me and slashed his long ass claws against my stomach. I let out a screech and a few tears escaped. This was it. I'm dying here. Goodbye Winchesters. Hope you find John. I love you.
~2 hours later~
I was awoke by people trying to break down the crappy little door. Maybe the Wendigo couldn't open it? I heard a loud grunt and the door flew open. On the other side was the one and only Dean Winchester. Along with Sammy and the people we were helping. I let out a cry of relief and starting struggling against the ropes trying to get them off. Dean came running over to me and cut the ropes. I fell down into his arms. My stomach brushed against his t-shirt and I let out a screech of pain. He looked down at me in concern and I pulled back and showed him my wound. His face showed nothing but pure anger. "I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch. Promise. I'll fix you up soon." I nodded and we began to make our way out of the cave.
A loud growl came from behind us and Dean pulled me closer and we walked even quicker. I held a piece of flannel to my stomach and continued on, holding in cries of pain. Dean pushed me toward Sammy and told us to go, whilst he was bait, then he would kill the Wendigo. I gave him a look as I walked, well stumbled, to Sammy.