Wendigo part 2

(Pick up from where we left off)
We ran down the cave and came to a stop at the wall. I could faintly hear Dean yelling at it. Something about white meat. That man was a crazy one, but I love him. Who doesn't? The Wendigo  found us and was slowly approaching us growling. "Hey!" Dean yelled. It turned around and Dean shot his flare gun at it. The Wendigo fell to the ground screaming in pain and agony as it slowly died. I broke away from the group and made my way to Dean. I fell in his arms as he caught me and picked me up bridal style. We headed out of the 'den' and made our way back into the woods. "Well that was eventful." I joked looking up at Dean. He gave me a small smile and a nod. "Sure was princess. C'mon let's get ya fixed up."

Time skip sponsored by Sammys hair

Police cars and ambulances surrounded the small clearing at the start of the woods. I sat in the back of an ambulance getting cleaned up. My wound wasn't too deep but it did need some stitches. I thanked the man and slowly made my way towards Sam and Dean. I leaned against Dean as he put his arm around my waist as Sam continued to talk about something. He kissed my head lightly and we headed off to the car. "How's your wound?" Dean asked concerned. "It's fine. Just a little sore." I replied back with a small smile. He nodded and we all jumped in the car. As we headed off I was excited to know what was coming next. It was a huge adventure and it was gonna map the rest of our lives together.
As I fell asleep in the back seat I couldn't help but smile and Deans bad singing and Sammys jokes.
Let's go hunt

A/N: Hi! It's been a while.
I hope you enjoyed this part. The last part of the Wendigo story.
I've missed writing on here!
Hope you like it!
Love you all
O xxxxx