Wrong Dean

Y/N PoV
I walked into the bunker after a long solo hunt. Dean was against me going but finally gave in after a little bribing. I made my way down the stairs calling for Sam and Dean. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could see Sam and Dean sitting at the table looking a bit shocked. Sam looked extremely different but Dean looked similar but with messy hair. "Hey guys. What's errr, what's new?" I asked whilst placing my stuff on the table. "Uh, nothing. Nothings new. Um what are you, uh what are you doing here?" Dean asks looking nervous. "Yeah, shouldn't you be out erm, hunting?" Sam asks in a weird accent. "You guys knew I was getting back today, I've been out on a hunt the past week." I reminded them, feeling confused. "And what happened to your hair Sam? You look weird." I said, picking up my bag. Sam looked shocked and offended that I would say something like that. He stroked his hair and gave me a dirty look and I jumped back a little in shock. "Ok. Well, that's um- good. Babe can you come help me unpack and then we can get some food?" I asked, turning to Dean hoping he can explain this. Instead he just sat there staring at his computer. "Babe? Hello? Baby? Yo! DEAN!" I yelled. He snapped his head up. "What? Yes, oh right. Unpacking. Sure thing sweet cheeks." He said kind of awkwardly before standing up. "Did you just call me sweet cheeks?" I asked, shocked. Dean hated calling me stuff like that. He said it was rude. 'Dean' stood there like a deer in headlights before taking my bag from me and heading down the hall. I followed him and he stopped outside a random room. "Uh Dean. Our room is that one." I said pointing to the one across from us. He chuckled slightly before heading to our room. "Oh right yeah." He opened the door and placed my bag on the bed. I closed the door and headed towards him. I put my arms around his neck and faced him. His arms awkwardly went around my waist. "I missed you, ya know. Hunts go much slower when I dont have you around." I mumbled before leaning in and kissing him. At first he didnt kiss back but eventually he did. "I missed you too." I frowned slightly. Normally when I came back from a hunt he would be sweet with me, but now he's like a robot.

"Are you ok? You're acting a bit weird." I asked, putting my hand on his forehead checking for a temperature. "Sweetheart I'm fine. You however, look exhausted. Why dont you have a nap. You must've driven far." He said sweetly, acting a lot more like the overprotective Dean I know. I chucked slightly. "What happened to my reward. You said if I got back from the hunt dead on a week then I could get a little something. " I whispered, leaning into him. He smiled softly but he looked a bit panicked. I brushed it off and leaned in and kissed him more passionately. His arms tightened around my waist and he stopped the kiss to trail kisses down my neck. Before he could get any further a knock sounded at the door. "Dean. We have company. Our good angel friend is here, with some guests." Sams voice rang out from the other side. I groaned, annoyed that he always interrupts us. "Be there in a second Sammy." I yelled. I turned back to Dean. "I'll go take a shower ok? You deal with what Cas wants ok?" I said kissing him again. I grabbed some stuff and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I made my way towards the main room hearing yelling and talking. Sam, who sounded much more like himself, was telling Dean, who sounded really angry, to calm down. "I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN HE TOUCHED MY GIRLFRIEND!" Dean yelled, his voice echoing throughout the bunker. "What the hell is going on?!" I exclaimed. Two sets of Sam and Dean were standing in the library, one Dean looking extremely angry, with a Sam and Cas holding him back. Whilst the other Sam and Dean were looking petrified. I quickly realized that something was wrong and I had made out with the wrong Dean. Guilt took over me but before I could say anything, my Dean came up to me. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you baby?" He asked, worried. I shook my head and took him to our room.

I slammed the door shut and started crying, worrying Dean. "Baby girl, what happened??? Did he hurt you? If so I will kick his ass." I chucked at that and buried my head in his chest. "I'm so so so sorry Dean. You know I would never intentionally do that." I said, wipping my tears. He understood what I meant and pulled me into his arms. "Its ok baby girl. I know. I should've told you that we werent gonna be there. I'm sorry angel." He comforted, smoothing out my hair. He kissed the side of my head.

We walked into the main room and said goodbye to the other Sam and Dean. Dean started to get angry when they said that they drove in Baby. Before they left AU Dean wanted to talk to me. Dean was about to say something but I put my hand on his chest. "It's fine. It's probably just to apologise, don't worry." I whispered and headed towards the other Dean at the top of the stairs. "Look, Y/N. I'm sorry about before. I just wanted to be with someone like you. In our world we couldnt really be with anyone like that." He apologised. I smiled. "It's fine Dean. I forgive you. I'm also a bit to blame." I chuckled.

"I'll see you around. Hopefully." He said before grabbing me by the waist and kissing me. I kissed back, knowing it's not my Dean but his lips felt the same. "You guys done up there?!" I heard Dean yell at us. We pulled away, panting. "Coming baby!" I yelled back down. Dean gave me his number and smiled before heading out the door. "Just friends." He whispered to me before leaving. I put the paper in my pocket and headed downstairs. "Well?" Dean asked. "He was apologising. He felt really bad." I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. He hummed and put his arms around my waist. "How about that promise honey?" He said, with a sly smirk on his face. I laughed and nodded. He swooped me up in his arms and took me to our room.

This is the life for me.

A/N: Happy quarantine! Hope you all are ok and staying safe and healthy! I loved the episode and I needed to write my own little fic. Missed writing and more stuff since no school! Though still working obviously. Stay in and stay safe! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡