Hunt gone wrong p1

Y/N PoV
Pain. All I felt was pain. I couldnt remember much. All i knew was that we had been on a simple salt and burn case. Me, Sam and Dean. I groaned and attempted to get up but strong arms pulled me down. "Baby!! You have to stay still! The ambulance is coming!" I faintly heard someone say. I was layed back down and I felt a warm hand cup my cheek. I opened my eyes to see beautiful green eyes full of worry staring back at me. "Dean?" I questioned softly.
"Sshh. I'm here baby girl. I'm here. Sammy called an ambulance, they are on their way. You're gonna be just fine." He comforted just as Sammy ran in with two paramedics. I shifted slightly on the cold floor and whimpered in pain. "What happened?" I asked weakly, beginning to loose consciousness. "Hey, hey, hey! Stay with me honey." Dean yelled as my eyes began to droop. People were talking but everything sounded so distant. I faintly heard someone say that they are losing me before everything went black.

I shot up, letting out a scream. My breathing was heavy and tears were streaming down my face. Arms went around my waist and I jumped and struggled. "Baby girl! Ssh it's just me baby." I heard Dean say as he pulled me into his chest and laid back down. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. "It's ok baby, it was just a bad dream. Nothing will happen to you when I'm here. Everything is gonna be just fine." He comforted. My breathing eventually went back to normal and I cuddled closer to Dean. "You wanna talk about it?" He questioned pulling me closer. I shook my head. "No. I'll be fine. Just a stupid dream." I chuckled. Dean remained silent and I could tell he didn't believe me. I sat up slightly and looked into his eyes. "Really Dean. I'm fine, I just need some more sleep." I said. He nodded and pulled me back into his chest. After a while I heard light snores coming from Dean. I smiled softly and began to fall asleep.

"Hey guys, I think I've got one." Sam calls from the library. I sighed and put my sandwich down and made my way into the library, Dean strolling in from the corridors. I sat down as Sam began talking. "So get this. 3 people have died after a murder in their home in Kansas. All doors and windows were locked. This is the third set of murders this year." Sam explains, reading some of the article. "So, vengeful spirit?" I asked, leaning back in my chair. "Looks like it, where abouts in Kansas Sammy?" Dean questions his brother. "Wichita." Sam stated. "Alright then. Let's hit the road." Dean said, tapping his hand on the table before getting up to pack.

I stayed in my seat, staring at nothing. Sam noticed as he was leaving and moves next to me. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly and nodded. "Yeah Sammy. I'm good, just a little tired. Didn't sleep very well last night." I explained trying to brush it off. Sam gave me a weird look but nodded. "Ok, well if you ever want to talk you know I'm here. I'm your best friend aren't I?" He joked but being nice. I smiled and gave him a hug.

 I headed down the corridor and into mine and  Dean's room. "Hey." I said whilst making my way to grab my bag. "Hey, you alright? You looked a bit troubled." Dean asked concerned. I sigh. "I'm fine. Just my stupid brain overthinking. Plus I didn't sleep well." I chuckled trying to brush off the bad feeling. I continued packing until I felt a presence behind me. I turned and jumped as Dean had stood there. He didnt look too happy. "Listen baby if you wanna stay behind that's fine. Me or Sammy ain't gonna be mad at you." He said softly, bringing me into his arms. I sighed and snuggled deeper into his warm embrace. "I wanna come, I just have a bad feeling. Like someones gonna get hurt." I explained in a quiet voice, thinking back to my dream. "Is this to with your dream honey?" He asked, rubbing my back. I nodded and he sighed. "I'll always protect you babe. You know that right?" He asked. I pulled away and nodded. "I know. I'm sorry. I just overthink too much." I said. He smiled and pulled me into him and connected our lips. When he pulled away he smiled softly at me. "Lets get ready. I'll get you some pie on the way."