Fight and torture

Set in season 13
Y/n PoV
"Fuck you Dean!" I yelled, frustrated at my, sometimes, stupid boyfriend. "Fuck me? Fuck you! What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled back, just as angry as me.
"It was a simple hunt Dean! 3 wolves! Not that big of a deal." I retorted, fuming. "Not that big of a deal? Are you serious? Cas had to heal you for fucks sake!"

"I'm fine! I was fine! It was one scratch that needed a few stitches! You overreacted. It's not the end of the world!" I threw back. "Why can't you see that I love you and want you to be safe!" He spat. "Me being safe to you is giving up hunting! I don't want to give up this! It's all I've done my entire life!"

Dean scoffed and shook his head. "Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. I don't care." He glared before walking out the map room. I felt my heart break at his words. Was this it? I stood in the map room in shock. My eyes filled up with tears and I ran up the stairs and out of the bunker.

It was pouring down with rain but I didn't care. I needed to get as far away from Dean as possible before we had another fight. I wiped the tears that were running down my face and sat down on a bench, not too far from the bunker. I heard footsteps behind me and I spun around to see a man. "Lucifer sends his regards." He said before I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black.

Dean PoV
"Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. I don't care." I said before storming out of the room. I immediately regretted my words but couldn't turn myself around to face her. I made my way into the kitchen where Sam, Mom, Cas and Jack were. I could feel them staring at me but I made my way towards the fridge and grabbed another beer.

"You know she's a hunter right? She can go on hunts." Sam muttered. I turned and glared at him. "Not now Sam." I grumbled before ditching my beer and grabbing the bottle of whiskey. "From what I've seen she's a very talented hunter. About the same level as you and Sam I would say." Mom mentioned. "Not now!" I growled. The bunker door slammed closed and I felt my heart stop slightly. She left. I leaned against the counter and hung my head. 

"All I'm saying is, trust her. You've known her for years. Been dating her for years. You know she is capable but you are scared. But if you keep her cooped up she will end up getting hurt on a hunt, because you haven't let her practice." Mom explained before squeezing my shoulder slightly. I nodded and sighed. "You're right. I just- I don't wanna lose her." I whispered. I looked up. 

"You won't. But like Mary said, you have to let her hunt. Or the first hunt she goes on after a while could be her last." Cas put his two cents in. I stiffened slightly at his words but nodded anyway. "Call her. Get her back in here. It's pouring with rain outside." Sam said before heading down the corridor to his room. I poured myself a big glass of whiskey before heading to the library.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on her number. I sat and waited for her to answer. Voicemail. She always answers, pissed or not. I called her again. Voicemail. Something's wrong.

Y/n PoV

I woke up tied to a chair in some dark, cold room. Probably an abandoned building, knowing demons. I tried to move in my seat but I looked down to see my feet were also tied. "Great." I muttered. "You're awake. Finally." The demon said coming into view. I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want? If Dean finds out what you're doing he will kill you." I glared. He just laughed and pulled out a knife and sliced it down my arm. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. The demon growled and stabbed the knife into my leg, this time earning a scream from me. He smirked in triumph and continued to cut me up. 

time skip 

I watched as the demon dropped to the ground in front of me. I slowly bent down to grab the knife, whimpering in pain from my multiple wounds. The dick wanted to know where the bunker was. I have no clue why, he claims that Lucifer wanted to know where we were but he has already been to the Bunker before. He might not know the exact location however so it was a possibility. 

I limped down the street clutching my stomach. There were barely any cars which was good. I knew I wasn't far from the bunker as I recognised places. 

I stumbled to the door and weakly tried to push it open but struggled to open it. All of a sudden the door was pulled open and Sam stepped out in his running gear. "Sam." I whispered. His eyes widened when he took in my appearance. "Oh my god! Dean!" He exclaimed and picked me up bridal style and rushed back into the bunker. 

Dean, Cas, Mary and Jack rushed into the room, panic written on their faces from the urgency in Sam's voice. "Son of a bitch!" I heard Dean yell. I felt someone take me from Sam's arms, Dean's signature smell filling my nose. I groaned and opened my eyes and looked up at Dean, his green eyes filled with worry. "Baby? Talk to me, what hurts?" He asked as he gently places me on the table. 

"Everything. Some demon tortured me. I'm so sorry Dean." I sobbed. "Shh sweetheart. You have nothing to be sorry for. We're gonna get you cleaned up, ok?" He comforted. He kissed the top of my head as Cas came over and healed me. "I have healed her but she will still be a bit weak." Dean nodded and picked me up again and took me to our room. He laid me down on the bed. "I wanna change my clothes." I mumbled to him. He nodded and helped me stand and helped me get dressed into some warm and more comfortable clothes. He laid me back down and climbed into bed next to me.

"I'm so so sorry baby. You should've been safe in here with me and not being tortured by some stupid demon." I rolled over to face him and he pulled me into his arms. "It's not your fault. I'm the one who left." 

"But I made you leave. You left and got hurt because of me." His voice heavy with tears. I sat up and faced him. "This is not you fault babe. I left because I needed to cool down. I needed to make sure I wouldn't fight again and end up loosing you." 

He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek. "You will never loose me. I love you too much to let you go." 

"I love you too."

A/N: Finally updated. Hope you like it. I'm going back to school in like 2 weeks and I'm really pissed because I love sleeping in. Anyway, I hope you like this.