Fun day out (Jensen)

Y/N PoV
I

woke up to light kisses on my neck. I giggled and looked over to see my boyfriend of 2 years, Jensen Ackles. He leaned down and kissed me lightly and I gladly kissed back. We both pulled away and I sighed lightly. "Morning." I grumbled out to him, still half asleep. "Morning sweetheart." He replied back, in his gravelly morning voice. I rolled over and jumped out of bed and made my way towards the door. "Coffee?"

Me and Jensen left the house and made our way towards the car. We decided to eat out for breakfast since we couldn't be bothered to cook. We jumped in the car and turned the radio on and headed out.

Time skip brought to you by Season 7 dick jokes and my laziness

We thanked the waitress as she gave us our food. We dug in and started talking about random crap and about Jensens filming schedules and my filming schedule. We both work on Supernatural, but my character isn't a main character but I do appear often. As we finished up Jensen stood and kissed my cheek. "I'm just gonna go to the loo. Be back in a second." He said and made his way over. I nodded and finished off my drink. The door to the restaurant opened and a group of guys walked in. Biker guys it looked like, they had the jackets and stuff but not the beards. I adverted my eyes and looked down at my now empty plate and started fiddling with things as I was waiting for J to come back. I could feel their eyes on me like I was a piece of meat. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed one of the men stand up and make his way over. "Shit." I whispered to myself. I shifted uncomfortably as he pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "Sup beautiful. Need a friend." He said in a southern accent, he must be travelling with his friends. I shook my head and shifted further away on my chair, but only slightly so he didn't notice. "I'm fine. I'm with someone. Their in the bathroom. They'll be out any second now. Bye." I replied to the man whilst eyeing the bathroom door expecting to see Jensen come out any second. I felt a hand grab my arm and squeeze it harshly. "Come sit with me and my buddies. We can keep ya company till your friend gets back. No problem sweetheart." He said leaning closer to me. I cringed and shook my head trying to yank my wrist away from him. "Come on." I shook my head again and pulled harder. "Now. Lets g-" he was cut off my a booming voice. "Hey!! She said no. Get your hands off her." Jensen yelled at the man. He grabbed him by the collar and pushed him away from me and into another table. "Dont put ya hands on my baby again." J said, his voice going deeper almost like Dean's. He grabbed my hand and took me out of the restaurant and lead me to the car. "Are you ok baby?" He asked me, his thumb running over my cheek. I nodded slightly and gave him a quick peck.
We jumped in the car and spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies. Life was great with him by my side.

A/N: Hi! I hoped you liked this. Sorry if it's not that good but I'm really tired. More stuff coming soon I'm just behind on my editing sorry. 6 days till my bday though so yay! I love you and thank you for reading.
O xxxxx