My girl

Y/N PoV
Me, Sam and the Winchesters younger brother, Adam, were sitting on the beds in our motel room. Sam was teaching Adam about guns, whilst I was just watching. Dean had stormed out in a mood. I went after him, but he drove off before I could get to him. I watched as Adam attempted to put together the gun Sammy let him borrow. He was ok at this, but not exactly amazing. Practice makes perfect I guess. Well, in this life its either practice and get better or you're dead. You choose. As I was cleaning my own gun, I noticed Adam kept looking at me every chance he got. I think Sam noticed to, as he had a little smirk on his face. I could tell he wanted Dean to see this cause Dean was protective as hell. "You alright Adam? Need any help?" I asked, with amusement in my voice. "You keep looking over at me. All good?" I noticed a faint blush covering his cheeks. "Oh. Um yeah. Everything's fine. T-thanks Y-y/n." He replied nervously. I chuckled slightly and continued cleaning my gun.

~1 hour later~
I was getting bored and since Dean had Baby, we couldn't go anywhere. I didnt trust Adam enough to let him drive us anywhere, or ever borrow his car. I was pacing the room, slowly going insane. Adam, still staring at me. I sighed and waited for Dean to get back. I texted him earlier but there was no response. I was a little worried but its not the first time hes done this. Sam stood up and silently made his way to the bathroom, I could tell he was bored as fuck as well. Adam cleared his throat and shuffled around on the bed. "Um, Y/N. Can I ask you something?" I turned to face him as he stood and made his way over to me. I slowly inched towards the bathroom door incase I needed to get to Sam. You can never trust people now-a-days. I looked at him and nodded, thinking I heard the roar of Baby in the distance. "I was uh. Just um, um wondering if um you wanted to, ya know. Go out someti-" Adam stuttered, but was cut off by someone slamming him into the wall next to me. I yelped and jumped back. The bathroom door flew open and Sam came out looking confused. I looked to see who had slammed Adam into the wall and by no surprise, it was Dean. I looked up at Sam who had the same look on his face. Bitch look. "You wanna try that again Adam? So, I'm not here and you take it as a chance to hit on my girl. Is that it, huh?" Dean spat out whilst holding Adam against the wall, looking furious. Poor Adam, looked terrified. "I-i didnt know Dean. I'm sorry." The younger Winchester pleaded. Dean rolled his eyes and moved one of his hands back. I knew exactly what he was going to do and I jumped in before he could grab it. "Dean! That's enough!" I yelled and grabbed the gun from him. I threw the gun on the bed and pulled Dean off of Adam. Dean glared at Adam. "Don't hit on my girl again. Got it?" Dean spat. Adam nodded vigorously. I sighed and dragged Dean out of the motel room. I turned to face him as we made it round to the side of the building. "Calm it Dean. He's just a kid!" I said. Dean rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. "You saying you wouldve accepted if I didnt get there in time?" Dean teased. I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. "Silly Dean-o. You know I only love you!" I said, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to pull me closer. He hummed and rested his head in my neck. He lightly kissed it before standing straight and looking down at me, a mischievous smirk on his face. "How about, we go get our stuff, and get our own room? Then I can show you how real men deal with beauty's like you. How does that sound?" He suggested as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smiled brightly and chuckled. "Sounds like a plan babe." He gave me a quick kiss before dragging me to get our stuff.

Let's just say, the hunt was postponed for a while.

A/N: hey! it's good to be back. i hope you liked this. you instead of Sam p3 coming soon!love you! o xxxx