We got this

Y/n PoV

I woke up in the morning cuddled up with Dean. My head was on his chest and he had his arms wrapped tightly around me, his head thrown back on the pillow. Eyes tightly shut and he was snoring softly. I smiled at the sight but quickly felt nauseas. I wiggled out of Dean's grasp, stirring him, and ran to the bathroom with the sudden urge to throw up. I kneeled by the toilet and threw up the little food that was in my stomach. We were all to tired to go to a diner last night so we came straight home and slept. I felt Dean hold my hair back and rub my lower back and whisper sweet nothings in my ear to try and sooth me. I groaned and leaned against the wall when I realised that nothing else was coming up. Dean handed me a glass of water from the sink and I gladly rinsed my mouth out and drank some.

"Are you ok baby girl? What could've caused this?" He asked whilst smoothing my hair out. I shrugged and groaned before trying to stand. Dean picked me up and carried me back to bed. "You lay down and rest sweetheart. I'll make you a light breakfast and get you some medicine, ok?" He comforted before leaving the room to make breakfast. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone just as Sam walked in.

"Hey small thing. Dean said you weren't feeling good." He said as he came and sat next to me on the bed. I nodded. "Yeah. I threw up after I woke up. Felt a bit dizzy too." I replied. I saw a look go across Sam's face but couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Ok. Well I'm going into town soon. Is there anything you might need?" He asked. "Nutella please." I chuckled.

"No way. Not when you're sick." Dean stated as he strolled in with some food. "No junk food till you are better." He said before handing me a bowl of fruits with a bit of yoghurt and a sprinkle of granola.

"I don't wanna turn into Sam!" I whined. Sam gave me bitch face and rolled his eyes before kissing my forehead and leaving, saying he was heading into town and he would grab me some stuff. Dean gave me his annoyed look when I huffed about being healthy. "Junk food will make you feel worse, so eat up and then you can have some medicine." He stated beofre plopping down next to me in bed. I sighed and began eating the food he made. 

After I was done Dean helped me take the medicine. Normally I would just take the pills but we didn't have any so I had to have the liquid one which, may I add, is gross. I quickly took it while pulling a face and I grabbed the water Dean gave me as well. I chugged the glass then leaned back in bed. "How long am I stuck in bed for?" I huffed.

He rolled his eyes and took the glass from me. "Until you are better. If you need anything or need to do anything then you call for me or Sam." I sighed but nodded, knowing I won't win this one. He smiled in triumph and kissed my cheek before announcing he was heading to the libary and I was to call if I needed the tinest thing. I heard the bunker door slam closed meaning Sam was back.

I heard Sam and Dean faintly talking from the library but couldn't make out what they were saying. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and the door opened. Sam came in with a bag of stuff and sat down on the bed again. "Some stuff for you. Some junk food but don't tell Dean. I'll hide it for you." I laughed and nodded in thanks. He hid the stuff under the bed before turning to me. "Take this. Do it whenever." He said, seriously before handing me a pregnancy test. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Sam! I'm not pregnant! Just sick! Dean would freak if he saw that!" I whisper yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and forced me to hold it. "Please take it. For me." He gave me the puppy eyes and I sighed before taking it from him. I decided to take it then, I stood just as Dean entered the room. I quickly hid the test behind my back and shoved it in the waistband of my pyjamas.

"Why are you up? I told you to rest." He questioned. "I needed to head to the bathroom and Sam was here so I thought that he could help." I thought fast. Dean nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Ok. Hurry back please. Don't stay out of bed for too long. Need you to get better." I nodded and me and Sam left the room. We got to the bathroom and I went in and locked the door.

"5 minutes." I whispered to Sam as I opened the door. He nodded and was about to reply but Dean came out of our room. "What's taking you so long?" He asked. "Sorry Dean. I got a bit dizzy." I lied, bad move. He came over and picked me up. "You ok baby? Come on, lie down for me. I'll make you some soup for lunch. Chicken?" I nodded and he left the room.

After a few minutes I heard quick footsteps coming towards my room. Sam walked in and handed me the test that he had clutched in his hands. "I peed on that. You know that right?" I joked. He cringed and threw it at my head. "Look at it." He says excitedly. I picked it up and looked it at.

Positive.

I froze, staring at the test in shock. I stood and went over to Sam. He pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back soothingly. Dean came in with the soup and gave us a weird look. "What's going on? What's that in your hand?" He asked confused. I tried to answer but all I could see was the ground rushing up to meet me.

Dean PoV
I walked back into mine and Y/ns room with her lunch. I was worried about her. She got sick often, but she never really threw up. It was more stomach aches and colds. I walked in and Sam and Y/N were hugging. "What's going on? What's that in your hand?" I asked. Y/n turned to face me but before she could say anything she suddenly passed out. "Y/n!" I yelled rushing to her. I picked her up and took her back to the bed not knowing what else to do. 

I turned to face Sam. "What the hell is going on?" Sam struggled to find something to say. I saw what Y/n was holding, laying on the ground. I went over to pick it up. "What the hell?" I mumbled. A pregnancy test. I flipped it over to see the result and my heart stopped. Positive. She's pregnant. I'm going to be a father. I stood up and turned to Sam. "D-did you know about this?" 

"I brought it. I didn't want to tell you yet. We wanted to be sure before panicking you!" He resoned. "Panic me? My fucking girlfriend is pregnant! Of course I will panic!" I yelled. What are we gonna do? Oh god, what are we gonna do? I started pacing the length of my bedroom, anxiety settling in my chest. We're hunters. We can't raise a kid in this life.

But it will be a mini me or a mini Y/N.
"Dean. It will be ok. We live in the safest place on Earth. Warded against everything evil we have ever faced or read about. We are safe." Sam reassured me. Y/N let out a slight grunt before sitting up. She looked at me and I could see the fear in her eyes.

I stood up and went to where she was on the bed. "It's going to be ok sweetheart. We got this." I kissed the top of her head and brought her into my arms.

We got this

A/N: stay safe. do not forget there is a pandemic. support and love one another ♡♡♡