Spider

Deans POV
Me and Sammy were sitting at the table in the bunker, he was sitting on his computer researching something about Wendigos. Brushing up, he says.
All of a sudden we hear a loud scream come from the bathroom. Scream then multiple bangs and yells. "Y/N!!? What's happening?" Sammy yells. All we got in return was another scream. I shout up and ran out muttering Son of a bitch under my breath, Sammy close behind. We reach the bathroom and we hear another bang. "Y/N?! Sweetie , open up." I say through the door. I hear the lock click and her scared face appears from behind. I pull her into my arms and motion for Sammy to look around. When he comes out empty handed we both get confused. "What were you screaming about?" Sammy asks her.
She looks at us then carefully goes back in. She lets out a yelp and runs back out. "Did you not see it?!" She drags me in and points to the wall. I sigh and shake my head. "Spider. It's just a spider." Sammy laughs a little and shakes his head. We both look back at Y/N and she looks at us questionably.
"So. Which one of you is gonna kill it?"

A/N: Hi! I'm back. Sorry it's been so long. I hope you like this one. I'm scared of spiders so I thought it would be nice.
What are you for Halloween? I'm Ruby cause I love Gen so much!
Vote and comment. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Orla xxxxx