You instead of Sam p2

Dean POV
I laid her down on the bed at the back then left. I don't care. I'm doing this. I love her. She's my everything. I need her back. I'm gonna do this. "I'm going out for a bit. Don't wait up." I mumbled. "Have some food. You must be starving." Bobby answered. I walked out not giving a second glance.

I place the box back in the ground. I sighed and stood up and looked around. Where the fuck is this bitch. "COME ON! COME ON YOU BITCH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Dean Winchester. Nice to see you." I gave her a nasty look. "Bring Y/N back." She shook her head and smiled. "You see I would. But I can't. She will do the same thing for you in 10 years. You know she would. She loves you. Besides, she is just getting started on the fun." She gave me that devilish smile and I broke. I yanked out the colt and pointed it at her. "Bring. Her.Back." I said sternly. "Fine. I'll give you 5 years." My heart almost stopped. "6" "4" "2" "1" She said. "1? Why only one?" "Do you want Y/N back?" She questioned smugly. I glared. "3 years or no deal." She slowly walked up to me. She leaned up to my ear. "No deal." She whispered with no emotion. I caved. "Fine. 1 year." And with that I kissed her to seal the deal. That was it. Y/N was gonna be back.

Y/Ns PoV
I woke up and gasped for air. I breathed in and out slowly and looked around. I had no clue where I was. I heard the front door slam and I got up and made my way to the door. I opened it and I saw Sam and Bobby standing there. They turned to look at me with shocked expressions. "Y/N? Are you ok?" Sammy asked as he came towards me. I stumbled into his arms and reached out for the water. Bobby handed it to me. I snatched it from him and chugged it all down. "Where's Dean? Is he ok? How long was I out?"
Sam and Bobby walked me over to the table and handed me some food. I graciously took it and ate it slowly so I could listen. "You were out for about 3 days Y/N. We thought we lost you. But somehow we haven't." I nodded slowly at what Bobby said. I opened my mouth to ask about dean when Sammy interrupted me. "Deans fine Y/N. He went out for a drive. Ya know. Clear his head. He's missed you tons." I nodded and smiled slightly. I bit down into the next chicken wing just as the door opened. Footsteps approached the room and I looked around after chewing. I put the chicken down and came face to face with Dean."Y/N?" I looked up and smiled. "Hi." I stood up and he pulled me into his arms. When we pulled away I smiled slightly. He leaned down and gave me a kiss.  Sammy, being the cool person he is, made whistle noises. I turned around and flipped him off. "I'm going to bed." I mumbled into Deans chest. "I'm exhausted, believe it or not." He smiled and pecked my cheek. "I'll be in soon." Dean replied. I nodded and walked past the other two and mumbled a night. I plonked down on the bed and closed my eyes.
Something wasn't right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Before I could think something up, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N: How was it? More stories are coming soon. Plz vote and comment. And if u want to leave suggestions.
Orla xxx