1

Mark POV

A sight escapes his lips. He really really does not want to stand up now. He hates mornings with his whole beeing and really cannot understand early birds. There are people who were made like that but he most certainly was just not made this way.

Today it is especially hard for him. Currently Got 7 is not promoting any albums and he is off.

Usually he would be super happy to be able to rest for a while and just relax, but no. Not today.

Since they got nearly one whole month of, most members went to visit their families and friends. He was not able to do so and now he is the only one left in the dorm. Bambam went with Yugyeom and Jackson was invited by Jinyoungs family.

Every time he thinks about that he gets mad. Of course he knows that there is nothing going on between them, but you could never be completely sure. Can you?

With another big sight he tosses his blanket away and checks his phone.

No new messages.

Wow. His life just got even more boring. It has been 2 weeks since the others left, but they stay in contact via text.

At least he stays in contact with almost all of the members. All except Jackson. He did not wrote him anything and Mark did not wanted to be all weird, desperately trying to find a conversation starter.

It got really akward between them and he doesn't really know why. Jackson just became more and more distant towards him.

He gets up and gets ready. While he was preparing his breakfast a slight *ding* comes from his phone.

He just shrugs and finishes frying his pancakes.

As he finished preparing he sits down checking his phone.

His heart beat is rising rapidly as he sees who contacted him.

Wangae
Good morning dude. I just wanted to check on you and see if everything is okay.
Probably you already dead who knows.

Markipooh
Hi dork. Yeah I'm fine. How about you two?

Mark responds and shuts his eyes while he tries to controll his anger.

Wangae
We are very well! Changwon is super cool and we went out quite a bit with and without his family. How about you? Have you seen at least some daylight?

Markipooh
Don't be rude. Of course I did. I saw plenty of sunlight trough the windows.
Sounds like you had a good time!
Greet Jinyoungie from me.

Wangae
Oh wow. Was that a subtle way of you trying to end this conversation? Are you sure you're fine?
And man... You seriously got an addiction. It is not normal for a person to love a stupid  videogame that much!

Markipooh
Hey don't call Overwatch a stupid game. I love it and it is great!

Wangae
Well if you love it so much... Do you love it more than me?