20

Jackson P.O.V.

Mark was tightly snuggled up against Jinyoung. His arms tightly wrapped around the other while they were talking in a very quiet tone.

I clutched my fist, while I felt anger building up in my stomach. I force myself to calm down before I let out a bored "Your stuff is in your room. Did you had dinner yet?".

Both of them look up and Jinyoung just shakes his head. I nod and turn around walking into our kitchen. I really don't have to see them all thouchy and stuff.

Mark P.O.V

My eyes follow after Jackson and I know that he is bothered by my action. I know it might seem like I am trying to hit him where it hurts, but I just needed to cuddle with someone.

I am not taking his crush away from him or whatever he might be thinking.

"Are you hungry?" Jinyoung quietly asks. I just shake my head. "I don't care. You have to at least drink a bit of soup.". "Alright" I answer him with a slight smile plastered on my face. He really acts like a mom sometimes.

He smiles lightly and slowly tries to take my arms of him, but I just giggle and don't let go. "What is it with you being so clingy today, hm? Did you miss me that much?"

I just look up to him and quietly smile. I take my arms of him and let him go. He gets up and before he is out the door, he turns around, smiles slightly and tells me he'll be right back.

I slowly get up and waddle to my room. I don't feel like listening to their flirting from the neighbouring kitchen. I start to feel dizzy. Black dots appear in my vision and everything starts to turn.

I feel how I quickly slip out of consciousnes.

Jackson P.O.V.

As soon as I saw Jinyoung entering the kitchen I knew that there are gonna be questions.

"What is that whole bulshit about him having a hangover about? He is clearly having something way bigger bothering him. And don't try to make me think that whole wasted story is true. He never goes out and loses his control like that. What did you do?"

His eyes were burning holes in my skin and I knew straight away, that I won't be able to lie to him any further.

"A broken heart" as soon as I let those words out I hear a slap and my cheek is burning.

I want to open my mouth to say something, defend myself somehow, but before I can do so we hear a loud thud from Marks room.

Alarmed we both get there as fast as we could, just to find Mark collapsed on the foor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated for a while, but I had rons of exams to do. I still have many exams ahead this week and my finals are coming next month. So I'll just try to update as much as I can and I won't let you wait again for 1.5 months.
I am very sorry!