22

Jackson POV~

I finally reached the appartement. Completely soaked and what felt like hours later.

Jinyoungs' door was closed and I didn't want to annoy him even more. I walk into my room and throw myself onto my bed. How did I get myself into so much trouble?

How did everything escalated that quickly? I wish I could go back in time and make other decisions.

I tried to fall asleep quickly so that this day would finally and, but when the sun started riseing again, I was still awake.

Instead of wasting more time, staring holes into the cealing, I prepared some breakfast, I couldn't even eat, because of how nervous I felt.

So there I sat on the sofa waiting for Jinyoung to come out and join me driving to the hospital.

Almost 3 hours passed, until he finally came out of his room, grabbed his keys wordlessly and went to the door.

I sprinted after him and didn't even buckle myself up properly, before he speeded up the car.

"When are you stopping to ignore me. Please! This is ridicules."

"You broke his heart and for what? Some fun? Some messing around? Well THAT'S ridicules."

"I didn't mean any harm. He just started this whole turning each other on thing and I swear it wasn't my intention to get this far. He was just so..."

"Hot?"

All I was able to do was full and demonstratively look out of the window. He started chuckling.

"He is hot. I get where you're coming from. I guess you learned your lesson and just in case you didn't, I think you got which side we would be on, if this would be escalating"

I just nod slightly, releaved, that he is finally talking to me again.

A couple of minutes later we turn into the driveway of the hospital and obly seconds later, we are at the reception, asking to visit Mark .

"I am sorry, but Mr. Tuan has a visitor at the moment. We only a low 1 visitor at a time. Please be seated in the waiting area. I will inform you, when Mr. Tuan is ready to talk to you.

What is going on? I am thinking, while being draged to the waiting area by jinyoung. No one of the others is back yet and he doesn't have family here. Who does he possible has visiting him?