26

Jackson P.O.V.

I felt like a Traktor had run over me several times and I had the urge to throw up. My head was spinning and my limbs felt heavy.

To escape reality a bit longer, I close my eyes and steady my breath to make me fall asleep again. Everything but this goddamn headache.

The moment I felt like I am drifting off to sleep, I feel Jinyoung shaking me awake again. Not only was my sleep ended and my headache still as present, no but the shaking was to much for my stomach to handle and I felt like throwing up.

I jolt up and puke into the plastic container Jinyoung was holding for me.

I felt like shit. I couldn't stop throwing up and I felt tears well up.

"You seriously have to stop drinking so fricking much. You liver will give up on you one day, if you continue likr this. And you will do even more things you will regret."

"Even more things?"

I ask as my urge to throw up has calmed down a bit. What did I do so far?

"You called Mark yesterday.  And before you ask me about it, I have no Idea what you 2 talked about. I hung up as soon as I noticed that you called him."

I let out an annoyed groan, before I let myself fall back into bed.

"Get ready. I'll go pick up Mark from the hospital. They finished running their tests and discharged him. We'll bothe be back soon"

Jinyoung says, before he gets up and leaves my room. Annoyed I let my head sink deeper into my pillow. I really don't want to deal with this right now.

F*** my life!