31

~Mark P.O.V.~

I feel his hard on deliciously pressing against my butt, while I press down on him and squirm around.

I tuck at his top, to signal him to take it off and my hands roam his rock hard abs. He is real eye candy.

My hand grips a hand full of his hair and I ruffly bring him in for a kiss. Our lips smash together and devour each other immediately.

One of his hands I place into my boxers signaling him to jerk me of.
The other I place onto my butt. M
His breath hitching.

I ignore him and feel my orgasm approaching. I tuck at his hair again and guide him to my neck. His soft lips roam on my collar bone, before he begins to lightly suck at I spot, deep enough to be covered by any standard shirt.

I arch my back, when I chase my orgasm and let out a string of moans, before I fall limp against him. He catches me and grins.

His hands wander under my boxers onto my bare ass and slowly coming closer to my hole.

"Nuh uh. I gotta get ready now." I say with the most confident sounding voice I could muster. Seeing his shoked expression I can see, that it definitely worked.

"And what about me?" he asks, almost whining about getting stood up. "If you need to, you can deal with it here." I say and get into the shower. Since when am I this horny I ask myself, when I see, that I am already half hard again.

When I came back from the shower the bed has been empty so I just layer on the bed, when I got a message.

1 new message from : unknown number

Hey dude! I got your number from Jungkook. Dunno if you still remember me. I was the one you made out with during 7 minutes in heaven a few weeks ago.
Wanna meet up again?