21

Jackson P.O.V

We were sitting outside, while the doctor was treating him. It felt like several hours had passed even though they barely arrived two hours ago at the hospital.

The doctors and nurses came and left without telling us much. They didn't know yet.

Jinyoung was ignoring me and only talking the minimum amount of words necessary. He didn't even gave me a chance to explain myself a bit.

After some more minutes (that due to the silence felt like hours), one of the doctors came to approach us.

No matter how much I pleaded he refused to give out any information about Marks wellbeing since we aren't his relatives.

So defeated we gave up and agreed to come back tomorrow during the visiting hours, calmer now since we got told that he is in a stable condition.

The ride back home was even quieter. I just got tired of Jinyoung ignoring me and let out an annoyed hiss.

"How long are you planning on ignoring me?"

"Until you finally learn how to keep your hormones under control and your dick to yourself."

"And what exactly makes you think that you have any idea what happened? It wasn't that big of a deal. I didn't sleep with him."

As soon as the words left my mouth Jinyoung made a full stop, the cars wheels awfully squeaking.

"He is currently hospitalized. What more has to happen to make it a 'big deal' to you?"

"That isn't whar I meant. I didn't started it. He started teasing me and I just teased back. Now please drive, I don't want to get into a car crash."

"Get out of the car."

My eyes went wide.

"GET. OUT. OF. THE. CAR!"

He let out, stressing every word while he was pressing his words out between his clutched jaw. I know this expression of him.

He only ever wore it, when he is very close to explode. I knew I can't be arguing with him right now.

Slowly my fingers find the doorknob and I get out of the car. He doesn't even flinch when I throw the dokr shut. He just fixes the street before hin and drives away without another word.

Letting me out in the cold, alone and in the middle of nowhere.

I start walking along the road and a few moments after I can hear the first growl of thunder.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So I finally finished all my midterms. Now I just have some papers and presentations due to next week and then I have time to study until next month.

I hope you are doing great as well and are not stressing out to much about exams or any other life challenges.

Always remember: of course good grades, internships and many other things do matter, but there is nothing as important as your health. I hope you are eating and sleeping well!