5

~Jackson P.O.V.~

His phone keeps ringing without a break and he groans annoyed.

He came back home a week early, because Jinyoung wanted to spend some more time with his family and he wanted to give them some space.

Now he sits alone in their house, the pizza he got to surprise Mark is getting cold untouched. As the younger had entered the apartment Mark was not inside and he was not answering his phone either.

He got another message and finally opened all the messages he got.

Markipooh
Why r uuu nt messagggn meee

You rudddde

Ar yo bssssy smochin wit Jinyng?

Iknowusmotckind

Wydoyochosehim

I like yo. Uknow?

I mean like a lot.

Butyou aregoing around touchin everyonr. Huggfin everybodk

I hateu

That was the last message he got. While reading the messages his mood changes a lot. He smirks as soon as he notices how drunk the other must be.

It is so cute how Mark seems to miss him, but his smile turns more ans more into a frown as he continuous reading the messages.

Since when does the other thinks that way about him and Jinyoung? One time when they got drunk they made out and probably got further... But they both agreed that it was a one time thing and would not happen again.

But that was ages ago and he was pretty sure, that none of the other members know this.

So why does Mark start with that topic now? And why does he seems so jealous?

He shakes his head while getting in his bed. It was already way after midnight and he gave up waiting for Mark. Who knows where he is or when he comes back.

Not even 10 minutes after he shut the lights and layed in bed he hears the front door opening and someone groaning.

He stands up and switches the light on to see Mark holding his foot.

“Seriously. You should definetely drink less. You know how clumsy you get when you are drunk” he says while standing behind Mark. That does not seem to be that good of an idea, becauseHe tries to turn around, but slips and falls on his butt.

“Ouch” Mark groans while the other just keeps giggling.

Soon Jackson starts hearing soft snores from the older. Smiling he picks him up and brings him to his room. His clothes are sticky and stink like some weird mixture of all kinds of different alcohols.

Sighing the younger picks out a Shirt and a pair of shorts and starts changing the other. For others that might seem weird, but he was used to it.

Back when they were trainees they would regularly help each other out when they got drunk.

After finally succeeding changing the others thight jeans into something more comfortable. When he took of the shirt he notices a few hickeys on the others neck. Before they were covered but now they look quite obvious.

He frowns as he feels a light sting in his heart. Of course he knows, that the other had sometimes made out with other people in the past, but he never had any hickeys.

Never until today.