14

Jackson P.O.V.

This is so wrong I try to tell myself over and over again. This isn't how it should be. What if it's gonna end badly? He has feelings for me. This cannot be a joke.

I can't continue teasing him like that and doing so much skinship. He will be heartbroken if he learns that everything was just me going with the flow or even me just not wanting to lose his little tension game.

I shift a bit backwards and alow myself a few minutes to take in his perfect face.

I let my eyes wander over how perfectly curled his eyelashes are and how his skin looks so flawless.

I feel the sudden urge to wipe away the smudged make up from yesterday, but without me being able to do anything further, my eyes focuse on his lips.

His plump, cherry red and soft-looking lips. I feel how I slowly stop caring again and how my little self defence wall starts crumbling.

Unconsciously I lean down and my breath hitches slightly before I connect our lips. I don't move.

I just enjoy the few seconds of this little kiss, but I know as soon as it started that it also has to end quick.

I pull back and silently leave the room.

Mark P.O.V.

My heart is racing. Little bits of sweat form on my forehead and my hands are shaking. What the he'll just happened?

I feel an awful lot of different emotions right now. On one hand I am super happy that he kissed me. Super happy that he seemed to care about me and show me that kind of affection. On the other hand I am crushed.

What happened yesterday for him to act so soft around me. Why is he not teasing me or making any jokes about how drunk I got? AGAIN!

I wish I could just dive back under my blanket and stay there until the rest of the members comes back. I really don't know how to face Jackson now.

But I know that this is super childish to think. I should wake up and start my day properly. There is no way around it so instead if trying to sneak around I walk straight towards the kitchen, where I hear some noise coming from.

I stand in the doorway and smile at the sight before me. Jackson is making breakfast while loudly singing along to Twice songs.

I should have record that so I can watch it over and over again.

I loudly clear my throat and see him flinching before me. He spins around and looks at me with big eyes "How long have you been standing there?" he asked and I just smirk.

"Long enough to enjoy your performance." I tell him and sit down at the table. My smirk fading "What happened yesterday?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for reading this chapter and being so patient with my uploads. Please vote and comment on the story if you feel like it. Have a wonderful day !