11

Mark P.O.V

I cannot belive he actually tried flirting with me again. I would lie if I say that I do not like the kind of attention he is actually giving me lately but I just simply do not know how to deal with it. I feel overwhelmed. I doubt he realises what he is doing to my heart.

I just do not want to misread any of his signs and unintentionally lead on a weird situation that in worst case only cause trouble in our relationship or awkwardness between all of us.

So eventhough I know it is maybe not the most intelligent idea to get drunk and risk making any mistakes, I really really just needed to relax and chill a bit so as soon as we entered the club I just went straight to the bar.

I mean it won't hurt getting a bit tipsy. Right?

I turned around, but Jackson was nowhere in sight. I guess he just went straight to the dance floor. I just turned to the Server and gulped surprised. He looked hot! Not as hot as Jackson of cours, but he sure seems fine as hell.

I eyed him up and down what appearently did not went unnoticed. "What do you wanna order  cutie?" he asked me while winking a smirk plastered on his face. "Well I guess it depends what you are willing to give." I replied seductively.

"Well I guess it will have to be limitted to drinks only while I am at work." he replies chuckeling a bit. "Then just surprise me with something strong." I sigh.

A few drinks later I feel really tipsy and decide to search for Jackson and tell him I will be going home. I stumble into the crowd of drunk dancing (well mostly grinding) people and just ignored all those who tried starting a conversation with me. I was not interested. Not at all!

I came to an sudden halt. I felt my eyes getting glassy as I saw Jackson making out with a girl in a tight mini dress. They were so into their make out session that they did not even noticed anything going on around them. I just wanted to go and cry my heart out.

But just when I wanted to turn and go away Jackson looked up and saw me. He broke the kiss and pushed her away lightly while I just stood there awkwardly still not really able to move.