29

~Jackson P.O.V.~

I really don't know how to stop this mess from happening. I thought that everything would calm down within a few days and that eventually we would get along all right again.

But it seems like the bad mood is just spreading and now everybody is pissed at each other without any other reason.

I wish we could all just get along again. It's been a few hours since the fight and eventually everyone left and went to their rooms.

I don't know how many times I tried to phrase what and how I want to tell Mark yet again that I am sorry.

I am not really that aware what exactly I did wrong. Of course I should not have played with his feelings, but I did not really. He started it and all I did was played along.

I lift my hand and softly knock at the door. I hear his quiet voice telling me to come in.

He is laying lazily on his bed, scrolling through Instagram. I feel all fuzzy inside at the sight of his bed hair, wrinkled and oversized shirt and shorts, before it hits me.

I quickly shut the door, before I walk closer towards him.

"Whose Shirt is that?"

My voice sounds deeper and way louder than I expected. His head flies up and his eyes fix me. I can see hurt and almost a bit of fear.

"It doesn't matter. You don't know him either way." he said after a moment of hesitation.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I feel like throwing up. Anger build up and I am close to slash out at him now.

His eyes are still tracing my body and I feel a slight grin creeping onto my face.

I know I rwally shouldn't do this, but it is so tempting to just flirt a bit more. He is just such a turn on some times.

"Mind if I sit down?" I smirk at him, and sit down on his bed before he even has a chance to respond. I see him gulping and my smile widens.

He sits just half an arm length away from me now and I can see a faint blush spread across his cheeks.

"Why do you even ask? You do so either way." his voice sounds stern and cold, but his eyes show that he is by far not so calm as he pretends to be.

They roam across my body and around the room. He unconsciously licks his lower lip and I slowly start rubbing his lower thigh slowly.

His breath hitches and he looks straight at me. His eyes are hooded and he looks so godamn sexy right now. I wish I could just...