13

Mark P.O.V

I groan waking up. My head literally feels like it is going to explode every second. I have the worst hangover ever!

Why did I ever agreed going to the club and why for gods sake did I had to get so heavily drunk?!?!

While regretting almost all my life choices I notice something tickeling my head. Forcefully I try to open my eyes, but no matter how hard I try it still feels like ages until I finally manage to get them open.

As soon as I succeded opening my eyes tho I freeze. I see a broad chest right infront of me and I do not need to be a genius to figure out that that tickeling sensation on my head is someone elses breath.

What the hell happened last night?!?! What kind of crazy situation did have I got myself into.

I just try to close my eyes again and tell myself repeatedly  that all of this is just a bad joke my mind is playing on me to warn me what is going to happen to me when I get so drunk next time.

I try really hard to wake up from this bad dream and as soon as I am finally able to move again I even pinch myself hardly, but all that leads to is me cursing under my breath.

I feel that someone shifting slightly against me and nuzzling their nose deeper in my hair and is that other ... sniffing my hair?!?!

To afraid to wake the other I just lay there like frozen thinking what the hell I can do to get out of this crazy situation.

After what feels like hours (but probably only has been about 10 min) I let out another sight and try to shift backwards. Away from the other, but I soon notice that I have an arm wrapped around my waist so I try peeling it of myself.

I almost succeded, when I felt the other starting to move so I just froze and tried not to move at all, pretending to still be asleep to avoid any weird conversation.

I am so fucused on keeping my breath deep and regularly that I almost let out a quiet squik as soon as I feel a hand pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"You look so beautiful. Do you even know that?" I hear an all to familiar voice wispering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for reading this chapter. If you liked it please consider giving it a vote and share your thoughts in the comments. It sure means a lot to me.

Since it seems that a lot of you guys reading live in another timezone than me (my time zone is UTC +2) I wanted to know what time would be the most convinient for you to read a new update. Just let me know. :)

I hope you a good start in the week tomorrow and a relaxed day.